Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Paper Plane hits player in the head (England-Peru)

My first new discussion ever! This was simply too incredible not to post :-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdaO6t7utwo

Comments

• Well done!
  • edited May 2014
    Common assault right there.
  • edited May 2014
    Very Funny but It confused me everyone in the crowd cheered and the commentators started laughing

If this was any other game or against England or a English team, all people would be saying is its disgraceful
  • No, they wouldn't :D
  • Leuth said:

No, they wouldn't :D

So for example the game was going on the player was watching the game and it caught him in the eye, what then
  • Funny
  • Very Funny but It confused me everyone in the crowd cheered and the commentators started laughing

If this was any other game or against England or a English team, all people would be saying is its disgraceful

Did it make the highlights?
    How Original you are the first person to of said that
  • It's still funny though. One of the highlights of the forum.
  • Sponsored links:

• It's obvious that England should be made to play their next 500 home games in an empty stadium on St Helena as punishment for this appalling hooliganism.
  • Leuth said:

So for example the game was going on the player was watching the game and it caught him in the eye, what then
    We would have said it was an even better throw by him!
  • Leuth said:

Small wonder they lost if their players just stand around, watching. I'm surprised we only put three past them.
  • That is brilliant . World record distance ?
  • Didn't same happen from north upper once?
  • I just hope FIFA don't get involved. However from this mornings "revelations" I suspect a fiver in a brown envelope should make it go away.
  • How sad. A sharp paper plane hit someone. Wow.
  • .....the screaming/non football sounds that don't sound anything like football is the reason why I've stopped going to Wembley (and the Mexican fucking wave).
  • I just hope FIFA don't get involved. However from this mornings "revelations" I suspect a fiver in a brown envelope should make it go away.

• Awesome video. Am I right that it's not the original plane that you first see, but one from over to the right?
  • Sponsored links:

• Addickted said:

I just hope FIFA don't get involved. However from this mornings "revelations" I suspect a fiver in a brown envelope should make it go away.

Working for the Yankee dollar? The Skids second best record.
  • These clips are usually "meh" but that was fantastic!
  • Awesome video? Embarasing more like, you're at a football game and ya chucking paper planes with everyone screaming! People should enjoy the football, try and get a bit of an atmosphere going, and stop this bollox.

Thanks Sepp!
  • Awesome video? Embarasing more like, you're at a football game and ya chucking paper planes with everyone screaming! People should enjoy the football, try and get a bit of an atmosphere going, and stop this bollox.

The game was boring. This was funny.
  • Some of you on here proper need to lighten up. What a good throw. Great video
  • itsmyball said:

That is brilliant . World record distance ?

Something to do, with the thermals.
  • Amazing throw, and of all the places to go it manages to hit a player fully 100 yards away, and all caught on video too!

A glorious day to be an England fan
  • itsmyball said:

That is brilliant . World record distance ?

Something to do, with the thermals.
    How does damart underwear improve your paper plane throwing?