Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Brighton Tickets

2»

Comments

• Options

More importantly, will Brighton restrict beer sales at the ground after the trouble some of our more knuckle dragging supporters caused earlier this year?

No arrests if I remember correctly ?
    Various people were removed by the police, and they shut the bar early after the game which they normally don't do

More importantly, will Brighton restrict beer sales at the ground after the trouble some of our more knuckle dragging supporters caused earlier this year?

Various people were removed by the police, and they shut the bar early after the game which they normally don't do
    But most importantly there were no arrests. So I think that comment of knuckle dragging supporters is not actually accurate.
    As is the case every Friday night, there will be people out and about this evening up and down the country, many of whom will be behaving like arseholes. The vast majority of them will not be arrested. That doesn't mean that they aren't arseholes.

Some absolute chumps in our end at Brighton last year.
  • Options
    Agreed sadly there go to a lot of away games
  • Options

Behave, you condescending man
  • Options

Dansk_Red said:

No trains to Brighton/Lewes from London Bridge on 30th August.

Victoria it is then
    Blackfriars is cheaper

• Options

But most importantly there were no arrests. So I think that comment of knuckle dragging supporters is not actually accurate.
    Well, there were at least two. forum.charltonlife.com/discussion/61385/was-i-hard-done-by-or-my-own-fault/p1
  • Options
    anyone have any idea of how many tickets sold yet?
  • Options
    yes, Charlton Box Office
  • Options

anyone have any idea of how many tickets sold yet?

• Options

£32 for a Brighton ticket though (Ouch!)... I know Huddersfield look like they've structured their ticket prices like we have but looks like a lot of teams are really over-charging still

Norwich will be £35.