Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Club shop put a hyphen in BEN HAIM on my top

edited September 2014 in General Charlton
I popped in before Saturdays game and left my shirt with the printer fella in the store, I felt it was odd as I had to confirm Ben Haim wears number 26 (you should know mate!) while I went out to grab a burger and a program, on my return he gave me a bag with my top inside - when I got home to have a look he put BEN - HAIM

I knew instantly they'd mucked it up. I called the store and thankfully some to the manager and she contacted the kit man (I could have saved her the ago) and he confirmed it is BEN HAIM not BEN - HAIM

She apologized greatly and offered me a new shirt with championship badges on the sleeves as a peace offering.

I shall await delivery. Frustrating but sorted quickly by a lovely lady named Julie.

Comments

• Options
    hyphen
  • Options
    apologised
  • Options
    Chizz said:

apologised

CharltonBoy is from the States.
  • Options
    Aggro.
  • Options
  • Options
    banter
  • Options
    Spoke
  • Options
    Ben18 said:

Who gets Ben Haim on their shirt!

Our number 26 does ;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Wow, what a story.
  • Options
    Programme
  • Options
    3am and I can't sleep. I know, I thought, I'll go onto Charlton life as there is bound to be some really interesting discussions on there. Turns out I was wrong but I'm suddenly a lot more ready to face sleep than I was so thanks.
  • Options
    Wow I've always wondered why my Millwall mates have called us a bunch of Trainspotters. Now I know
  • Options

Wow, what a story.

NewsShopper are going to be wetting themselves in a fit of a excitement as they paraphrase this one for the latest edition...
  • Options
    Yes Charlton- boy we do!
  • Options
    Must've got it mixed up with the commonly printed Bikey-Amougou.....
  • Options

F*****g ell - we do have some right drips for fans don't we.

I was just taking the piss matey. In all seriousness, you'd expect the club to at least have a copy of a programme laying around to check squad numbers and names on..

That said, it sounds like the staff handled it really well and did that little bit extra which is nice.. Perhaps had they not done done a little bit extra to begin with..
  • Options
    I wouldn't be hyphen that mate.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited October 2014
    Anyone come across the chap Kenny in there?
  • Options
    we all make mistakes, fair play that it's all sorted, even though it is frustrating.
  • Options
    Perhaps, they got confused with - Ben: Ha, I'm Henry Irving
  • Options
    LuckyReds said:

F*****g ell - we do have some right drips for fans don't we.

I was just taking the piss matey. In all seriousness, you'd expect the club to at least have a copy of a programme laying around to check squad numbers and names on..

That said, it sounds like the staff handled it really well and did that little bit extra which is nice.. Perhaps had they not done done a little bit extra to begin with..

it's pinned up next to where they do the printing, their names and numbers.
  • Options
    Is the shop open tomorrow at all, can't find details on the OS?
  • Options
    edited April 2015

No it's closed - they've run out of hyphens to put on Ben-Haim replica shirts.

No, it hasn't. They plan to print BEN HYPHEN HAIM