Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Caption Competition week 5

International break so expect a few people will be bored so expecting a few more answers this time and now there is a table as well lol Closes at 17:00 on Saturday
Thank you Mr Wenger for this moment of magic to help this week

Comments

• AW "we'll get some overhead lifters and four barrel quads oh yeah"
    JM "keep talking whoa keep talking"
    AW "fuel injection cut-offs and chrome plated rods oh yeah"
  • edited October 2014
    It's nothing to do with me you french twat. She is the one who decides who can and can't have highlights
  • Wenger Mourinho highlights.

I await my points.
  • JM: Look into my eyes, look into my eyes, the eyes, the eyes, not around the eyes, when I snap my fingers you will make every decision in favour of the blue team.
  • M: look at the stats, no wins against me and now I'm beating you on the Caption competition. Did you know that first prize is a free haircut at Toni and Guys? I'm getting blond bits put in. I'm the best.
  • Mourinho... 'Ere you cant have Oxen on your bench

Wenger... No you bloody idiot, thats Oxlade-Chamberlain, his nickname is "the Ox" now I know why they call you the Special one you fool!!
  • Mourinho: If you feeling like a pimp homie go and brush your shoulder off.

('Homie' replacing the actual word in the song, for obvious reasons)
  • Mourinho: "I know you have a secret crush on me Arsene, but can you please stop rubbing yourself in your pocket!" "You, yes i'm speaking to you Mr Fourth Official. Can you make Mr Wenger go and wash his hands."
  • "See that nail up there"...

"Well, er, I do not see it"
  • Sponsored links:

• JM: "I think I just saw your title hopes. Yeah, just over there... oh wait they've gone."
  • International break so expect a few people will be bored so expecting a few more answers this time and now there is a table as well lol

JM: "See, even the fourth official has won more trophies than you in the last 10 years."
  • AW "you are so immature Jose, grow up"

JM "pull my finger"
  • Jose: Look! Arsene can you see that?

Arsene: No Jose you know I never see anything.
  • And you wash your ears out, I didn't say that, I said "What do you want Wenger".
  • Jose: If you get GIVEN any medals they go on that side of your jacket.
  • International break so expect a few people will be bored so expecting a few more answers this time and now there is a table as well lol Closes at 17:00 on Saturday

JM: "The thee points? Just leave them where you always do in that little pot over there."
  • JM: look theres that c*nt alan pardew you have beef...fight him instead
  • Sponsored links:

• JM "You lose!"
    AW "No, you lose!"
    JM "At the end of the day, one of us has to lose and have a worst league record than Charlton!"
  • MrOneLung said:

Mourinho - you, yes, you there with the highlights. Out of all the good photos of this incident with Wenger, you choose this rubbish one for your caption competetion.

The winner
  • Arsene, the Premiership is not like the Caption Competition. If you lose, you get no points.
  • Fan 1 - How much was your Ticket?
    Fan 2 - £120
    Fan 1 - Why you sitting here with a fcking camera in your hand filming the managers?
  • JM " go and sit down you boring prick!"

AW "boring? I've got more likes and lols than you c#ntsmouth"
  • JM: 'This is my bake off area .. get back in yer own kitchen'
  • edited October 2014
    AW (Threateningly): Vot did you say ?
    JM: Vasn't me, vas 'im'
  • Jm: and then I said to the builder you don't need a bloody spirit level. Just use your arm like this
  • bump

Don't get it?