Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Leeds Away

£34.00 in advance. £39.00 on the day.

Jesus wept.

Would love to see their prices for a high profile fixture.

Be lucky to take 200 at that rate.

Comments

• Isn't it a Tuesday night as well?

Think i'll leave that one.
  • Was actually going to be in the area for that game, but £34 a ticket? Crazy price.
  • edited October 2014

£34.00 in advance. £39.00 on the day.

Jesus wept.

where did you see this Clem? .. the OS doesn't show a price for Leeds as yet. Leeds was/is always expensive, they need the dough to pay the debts, still think they're a prem outfit. Got train and hotel booked .. really looking forward to this one.
    Going to see Leeds at Rotherham on Friday, expecting a right tear up. It's live on SkySports as well
    EDIT: Just seen the report on the site, £23 for us old geezers .. so there ARE some advantages in getting old !!
  • http://www.cafc.co.uk/news/article/20141015-leeds-reading-tickets-2017562.aspx?

How has it come to this? £34 is ridiculous. Been a lot of stuff around about ticket prices recently, Arsenal seem to get the brunt of the abuse - deserved because they charge £70 and upwards for the big games, but worth noting that the likes of Hull and Stoke will pay £27 to go to the Emirates this season.

• I wonder if the tickets were priced at (say) £20 to £25 would that persuade many more to travel from London on a (probably cold) Tuesday night ? .. the diehards will go whatever the price
  • I spoke to a Leeds fan before Rotherham. It's because we're now along the side and they have to charge us the same price as the opposite side with the same view. It's the same reason our lower north tickets cost so much on match day.

Regardless, it is a joke and I don't blame anyone for not going. As my Saturdays are now very, very limited I'll be there.
  • RedPanda said:

I spoke to a Leeds fan before Rotherham. It's because we're now along the side and they have to charge us the same price as the opposite side with the same view. It's the same reason our lower north tickets cost so much on match day.

Regardless, it is a joke and I don't blame anyone for not going. As my Saturdays are now very, very limited I'll be there.

Not being pedantic but they chose to put away fans on the side stand SO they can charge more just as we chose to charge more for lower tickets so we can charge away fans more.

£34 or £39 is just ridiculous. Yes some will pay but they have already lost out big time over the Sheff Weds boycott
  • RedPanda said:

I spoke to a Leeds fan before Rotherham. It's because we're now along the side and they have to charge us the same price as the opposite side with the same view. It's the same reason our lower north tickets cost so much on match day.

Not being pedantic but they chose to put away fans on the side stand SO they can charge more just as we chose to charge more for lower tickets so we can charge away fans more.

£34 or £39 is just ridiculous. Yes some will pay but they have already lost out big time over the Sheff Weds boycott
    Good point. That corner was alright as well. What happened with Wednesday, they got charged £40 and a load of them decided not to go? Leeds charged us £28 in League 1 a few years ago as well.
  • £34 for Leeds away on a Tuesday for the third in a row. No thanks.
  • I'll be there.
  • Sponsored links:

• Only 6 quid more than we are going to charge them.
    4 quid more than Norwich charged us.

The fact they stick £5 on top for buying on the day is the joke.

• Not going but even if I was thinking of going I'd be having second thoughts at those prices
  • I wonder if the tickets were priced at (say) £20 to £25 would that persuade many more to travel from London on a (probably cold) Tuesday night ? .. the diehards will go whatever the price

Looks like just me and you at the moment then Lincs no doubt Fanny and the NWKers will be there. :-)

On a cold Tuesday night you're right, I don't think it would make a difference. We'd take somewhere between 200 and 400 whatever the price. For a Staurday afternoon game though, I think it would probably be the difference between roughly 600 and roughly 1000.
  • edited October 2014
    RedChaser said:

I wonder if the tickets were priced at (say) £20 to £25 would that persuade many more to travel from London on a (probably cold) Tuesday night ? .. the diehards will go whatever the price

Looks like just me and you at the moment then Lincs no doubt Fanny and the NWKers will be there. :-)
    and Norm, Dave & Firm lol .. we'll still outscrum .. I mean scream 'em ((:>)
    EDIT: Not forgetting Red Panda !!
  • MrLargo said:

I wonder if the tickets were priced at (say) £20 to £25 would that persuade many more to travel from London on a (probably cold) Tuesday night ? .. the diehards will go whatever the price

On a cold Tuesday night you're right, I don't think it would make a difference. We'd take somewhere between 200 and 400 whatever the price. For a Staurday afternoon game though, I think it would probably be the difference between roughly 600 and roughly 1000.
    agreed
  • That takes the absolute muther F*ckin biscuit.

Lucky I was not considering the even slight possibility of going leeds away....

• When did we last play them on a Saturday?

Won't be paying £34 on principle. Respect to Massives for boycotting.
  • When did we last play them on a Saturday?

Won't be paying £34 on principle. Respect to Massives for boycotting.

Come on BK .. it's only up the road a bit .. dig deep into those big pockets of yours ((:>)
  • Sponsored links:

• edited October 2014
    Last season's ticket prices away to Leeds April 2014

Tickets for the trip to Leeds United on Tuesday, April 1st (7.45pm) are now on general sale and will be available from Elland Road on the night.

Charlton have been handed an initial allocation of 1,487 for the visit to Elland Road, with tickets priced £34 for adults, £23 concessions (Over 60s/students/U22s) and £16 U16s.

Leeds have allocated 12 wheelchair and 12 ambulant tickets in the lower tier priced at £23 and includes a free helper

Read more at http://www.cafc.co.uk/news/article/20140401-preview-leeds-united-1459597.aspx#hSUrzpHmpViU0ryg.99

No different in price from last season bar the on day sales.

The game from last season was supposed to be on FA Cup 5th round day, and Leeds charged the prices as above as they had already sold tickets to their fans on a game on the saturday. Hence the high cost.

• Its on the doorstep mate but we took the decision to boycott last season due to excessive price. Not the first over £30 ticket I have given a swerve either.

If I was in London I'm not sure I'd pay the price Fulham want.

When you see Leeds on the telly the whole of the lower part of that huge stand opposite is almost entirely empty. They are screwing away fans pure and simple and I say **** them! But good luck to those who go.
  • £34.00 in advance. £39.00 on the day.

Jesus wept.

Must be a gold game.
  • Such a joke, no wonder their ground is only half full. It must cost them millions to keep to Ken Bates' prices.
  • RedChaser said:

and Norm, Dave & Firm lol .. we'll still outscrum .. I mean scream 'em ((:>)
    EDIT: Not forgetting Red Panda !!

And you can count me in. Nearest game for me so it'd be rude if I didn't show my face. Sticks in my throat though that I'm having to hand over that kind of money to shitty L***s.
  • RedChaser said:

4 or 5 of us NWKers going so far, Red.

Thanks for thinking of us

:-)

• Going, I hope. Price is ridiculous but think we can get something there; would gladly pay £34 for that.
  • F**k them, don't go, they are a s**t club anyway, ER is horrible.

Please don't go.

Those prices are stupid.
  • When does phase one of the restrictions start?
  • edited October 2014

F**k them, don't go, they are a s**t club anyway, ER is horrible.

Please don't go.

Those prices are stupid.

Sorry Piggy gonna have to disappoint you, not wishing to tempt fate but It's ben a happy a hunting ground for me down the years, a bit like going to Hillsborough. :-)