Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Wolves away on the 24th January (ALL TICKET, on sale to Thur 1pm)

This is scheduled for the FA Cup 4th round, so strong likelihood that we will be playing them midweek.

Comments

• We first have to get past the third round which we seem to struggle at doing most years.
  • iaitch said:

We first have to get past the third round which we seem to struggle at doing most years.

Oh ye of little faith. I am confident after last years glorious cup run a cup final appearance beckons, ahem.
  • Wolves might be involved in the 4th round if CAFC are not.
  • Thanks for highlighting this, Elfsborg. I was looking at booking time off and travel for Wolves away (seriously).
  • IA said:

Thanks for highlighting this, Elfsborg. I was looking at booking time off and travel for Wolves away (seriously).

Glad I saved you the hardship, hope you were not looking to stay over!
  • I was.

I'll have a look at hotels in Huddersfield now...
  • We get Hudders in the Third Round on Jan 3
  • When do we get Oxford at home?
  • IA said:

Thanks for highlighting this, Elfsborg. I was looking at booking time off and travel for Wolves away (seriously).

Still book it, We will get Wolves away in the 4th round anyway.
  • If Wolves lose their replay next week, will this game be back on, or is it likely to be postponed anyway?

If postponed, is there any possibility of another game on the 24th?

At a loose end that weekend, hoping for a trip to the Black Country...
  • Sponsored links:

• I'm sure if Wolves lose cup replay then they will play us on 24th.
  • IA said:

If Wolves lose their replay next week, will this game be back on, or is it likely to be postponed anyway?

If postponed, is there any possibility of another game on the 24th?

At a loose end that weekend, hoping for a trip to the Black Country...

Said no-one, ever.

• Our game WILL be played on the 24th if Wolves get turfed out.

Both Birmingham and Villa are at home that day but one of them will definitely get their game switched and reckon ours will get left alone.

I still reckon I'll be doing Shrewsbury v Stevenage that day, Wolves beating Fulham methinks.
  • Wolves currently losing the replay 1-0. As it stands, the game on the 24th will not be postponed.
  • dramatic turnaround in that game. 2-1 Wolves now...
  • Come on you Cottagers!!
  • Wolves winning 3-2

Boooooo
  • Friendly against Liege then it is.
  • Sponsored links:

• Wolves miss penalty
  • Fulham win 5-3 on penalties.

Looking forward to Wolves away now
  • Wolves out
  • edited January 2015
    Works out well that does, need to pick up points rather than lose out on games being called off like last year.

Plush my advance purchase train ticket was not wasted!
  • Works out well that does, need to pick up points rather than lose out on games being called off like last year.

A weekend in the Black Country unspoiled by football would not be a waste! :-)
  • Had a quick look at trains still available for decent-ish times (11.23 depart London Euston 13.10 arrival in Wolverhampton 0 changes 18.00 depart 1 change arrival back in London Euston at 19.56 ) for £21.00 without any railcard discounts.
  • Works out well that does, need to pick up points rather than lose out on games being called off like last year.

Elfsborg, is that your Sean Connery impression 'plush my advance ticket etc'
  • @palarsehater I booked them trains as soon as the Fulham put the last penalty away £22.10 for me and the boy cracking valaue, with family and friends railcard, looking forward to it haven't been Molineux for 18 years .
  • yes we usually go to this one, but this time we just can't be bothered