Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Neil Adams Resigns As Norwich Boss.

Comments

• Options
    Beat me to it. As you're a moderator you'll probably close my thread first :wink:
  • Options
    7th in League at moment, very wierd.
  • Options
    Just posted that on the Bob peters thread......
    What is all this about?
    We seem to be 'panicking' because we are not in there position 7th?........

• Options
    Phelan brought in a few weeks ago, might have been undermined and club may have had an ulterior motive in doing that.
  • Options
    No Appleton pic yet? Slipping...
  • Options
    Powell would do well there.
  • Options
    Maybe he is going Newcastle
  • Options
    Not surprising for me tbh.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Not enough draws there...
  • Options
    Spoke to a Norwich fan a couple of weeks ago (he was quite drunk) who said the wheels had come off their season since they lost to us at their place - no idea if it's true or not.
  • Options
    Will be going back to Norwich in a different position in the summer.
  • Options
    Heard Bob was being sacked
  • Options

Will be going back to Norwich in a different position in the summer.

Just heard that on Sky.......
  • Options
    How long before they play us? Time for a new manager bounce and some points from The Valley?
  • Options
    are Narwich playing Blackburn in the next few games? may explain Sherwood's attendance on Saturday if so
  • Options
    'resigned' .. the P C version of 'get the fuck off my property you useless cretin and NEVER come back' .. ((:>) .. not surprising he's 'resigned', he just did not get any consistency from an expensively assembled and ostensibly talented squad
  • Options
    Kap10 said:

Heard Bob was being sacked

same here ...bound to be true as it's on CL
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Mike Phelan will just step up surely?
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    se9addick said:

Spoke to a Norwich fan a couple of weeks ago (he was quite drunk) who said the wheels had come off their season since they lost to us at their place - no idea if it's true or not.

He must of been well pissed that was the week they scored 11 goals in two matches.

• Options
    lined up for the CAFC job.....obviously
  • Options
    Sherwood maybe?
  • Options
    Expectations for Norwich city fans is very high as you would imagine for a team relegated from the Prem. Their current position seen by many as a failure.
    Seen them a few times this season and considering their fairly talented squad, apart from a few purple patches they have been unconvincing.
    Their win against Millwall was more about a very poor Millwall side than Norwich brilliance.
    Mike Phelan was not brought in as a replacement for Adams but will be in charge for their match at Bournemouth on Saturday.
    It was recognized before the season started that Adams needed more experience alongside and Joe Royall was appointed but failed to take up his position at the club due to family illness.
    Former Charlton assistant manager and Norwich coach Mark Robson was sacked some weeks ago.
  • Options
    Tbf, I had Norwich down for an automatic spot, with Derby and they were on target, until they lost to us at home.

Adams, never got the expected results (apart from a couple of games) and for someone promoted from managing the youth team, it is entirely predictable.

Jumped before he was pushed & will likely return to some other role at Norwich.
  • Options

Tbf, I had Norwich down for an automatic spot, with Derby and they were on target, until they lost to us at home.

Adams, never got the expected results (apart from a couple of games) and for someone promoted from managing the youth team, it is entirely predictable.

Jumped before he was pushed & will likely return to some other role at Norwich.

I think your right about jumping before being pushed. Saturdays match at Bournmouth may have been his last if they lost.
    Apparently he's taking time out before returning to Norwich city in July to resume in some capacity.
  • Options
    Sounds like the stress and anxiety of the job has got to him.