Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Wolves away on the 24th January (ALL TICKET, on sale to Thur 1pm)

13»

Comments

• I'm going, but mostly because I haven't been to Molineux before.

Believe me, you haven't missed much and the natives leave a lot to be desired....

Charlton colours not recommended then?
  • vinnie said:

I'm going, but mostly because I haven't been to Molineux before.

Believe me, you haven't missed much and the natives leave a lot to be desired....

You should be alright, I wouldn't go walking down the high street chanting though.
  • Been to Wolverhampton once. That was enough for me.
  • vinnie said:

I'm going, but mostly because I haven't been to Molineux before.

I certainly wouldn't.
  • Speak in a very irating voice.and say Yam ok after every sentence.
  • just booked my train, cant wait to experience the place after all these glowing reviews. pub?
  • would normally go but not this time
  • just booked my train, cant wait to experience the place after all these glowing reviews. pub?

I read that there are not many away friendly pubs around the ground. Saw The Walkabout bar in the city center as one of the few away fans pubs. Never been before either, quite looking forward to it!
  • Top of the form table versus bottom. Can't see beyond 5-0 again. That used to be a joke.
  • edited January 2015
    All Ticket
    http://www.cafc.co.uk/news/article/charlton-wolves-tickets-2217371.aspx

not good news for those planning to buy on the day, I don't really understand this decision.
  • Sponsored links:

• 424 sold
  • Shrew said:
    People might laugh at the above but it may well be the case.

For the 1-1 game a couple of seasons back I believe they were not flogging tickets in our end. Very strange.
  • E-cafc said:

424 sold

An attacking formation if nothing else:-)

I read that there are not many away friendly pubs around the ground. Saw The Walkabout bar in the city center as one of the few away fans pubs. Never been before either, quite looking forward to it!
    Walkabout is no more. It's now called The Stone House in Queen Street and should be ok for away fans if the place is still open that is.
  • think they are expecting a sell out as first league home game since Hayward died.
    Think they are doing a tribute to him as too soon before the Fulham cup game for themt o arrange anything.