Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Addicks v's Blackpool Match thread 17/03/15

Good evening all....after Saturday's defeat lets hope we can get back to winning ways tonight.....we seemed a bit slow out of the stalls on Saturday, I believe if we can get a fast start tonight we could 'Tower' over Blackpool and make them the 'donkeys' 3 points would be most welcome. I think we can can do this COYR's. I'll bring you the teams as soon as I can get them. This image was taken in dressing room about 30 mins ago, make of it what you will

Comments

• If in alphabetical order, no Igor number 14.

Are you doing commentary tonight Red, I cannot as I am on emergency family taxi service again
  • ross1 said:

If in alphabetical order, no Igor number 14.

Are you doing commentary tonight Red, I cannot as I am on emergency family taxi service again

@ross1 ... we've gone over this on the other thread, it's numerical order mate ... numerical! :wink:

Anyway, evening Red! Am I rigt in saying that you didn't do the match thread on Saturday? I don't know for sure I was at the game. But, if that was the case then we need some of your good luck tonight!

COYR!
  • ross1 said:

@ross1 ... we've gone over this on the other thread, it's numerical order mate ... numerical! :wink:

Anyway, evening Red! Am I rigt in saying that you didn't do the match thread on Saturday? I don't know for sure I was at the game. But, if that was the case then we need some of your good luck tonight!

COYR!
    Calm down, calm down, I thought you knew I was an adiot
  • From the pic it looks like we are only playing with 7 men, Rush goalie I suppose?
  • Caaaam on uuuuuu reeeeeeds blacks
  • ross1 said:

Yes I'm back and feeling better tonight...looking forward to it
  • edited March 2015
    Charlton starting XI: Henderson; Solly, Fox, Gomez, Johnson; Gudmundsson, Diarra, Cousins, Eagles; Watt, Church.
  • Subs: Dmitrović, Wilson, Bikey-Amougou, Bulot, Buyens, Lennon, Lepoint.
  • Igor is out...Church in.
  • Sponsored links:

• No TBH, Buyens, Bulot or Igor
  • Churchinio !!!
  • LoOkOuT said:

Good to have you back @Redmidland!

Thanks @LoOkOuT
  • I like that. Nice opportunity for Church.
  • No strikers on the bench. A keeper, defenders, midfielders and Lepoint.
  • So it's four changes for the Addicks with Gomez, Alou Diarra, Chris Eagles and churchy all coming into the side.
  • Diarra and Cousins in the centre mid.
  • edited March 2015
    Good evening Red.

As most of you know some Lifers are taking part in a walk on Saturday in aid of the UPBEATS I will donate £5 per goal scored in tonight's game to the cause.
    If anybody else fancies doing the same the donation link is here.

http://www.justgiving.com/charltonupbeatsday2015.

• Rip em a new one Addicks!!!!!!
  • Resting players for Good Friday.

C'mon Charlton
  • Sponsored links:

• Blackpool Lewis, Barkhuizen, Hall, Clarke, Dunne, Perkins, Addison, Jacobs, Orlandi, Telford, Madine.
  • Subs Parish, O'Dea, Aldred, Ferguson, Osayi-Samuel, Cubero, Delfouneso.
  • edited March 2015
    Little bit dissapointed with that team to be honest......what I mean is Church FFS. Followed be every swear word imaginable. But just to cover myself I'm going to have small wager on him first goal.

I've been thinking about their pitch, he could have a shot that was going towards the corner flag and it might hit a sand dune and fly in.

Seriously, hope he gets a goal to his name.
  • edited March 2015
    Bulot and Buyens switch to the bench while Tal Ben Haim and Igor Vetokele are given a rest.
  • Low risk game, Guy mixing it up a bit. Like this one. COYA
  • Looks like Luzon likes the odd tinker. Still looks a pretty strong side though - especially the midfield. Bit of a shame KAG isn't on the bench though.

Igor injured or rested?
  • Evening Red, good to have you back. 3-1 to the Addicks!
  • ross1 said:

No TBH, Buyens, Bulot or Igor

Hmmm..one for the conspiracy theorists there...
  • COYR following updates from Texas. Your work is much appreciated RedM & co.!
  • I would imagine Igor has been rested rather than dropped ... Playing on that pitch could majorly muck up his niggle/reoccuring injury
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!