Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Addicks v's Blackpool Match thread 17/03/15

Comments

• Options
    Evening all, and thanks in advance to Red.

Surprised to see Solly risked on the sandpit but happy with that line up. Especially good to see Gomez get another start, Diarra given an opportunity in midfield and Eagles to get a start. Looks a bit lightweight in terms of striking options but hopefully Churchy will work well alongside TWWW.

Still feeling pretty confident and sticking with my 0-3 victory prediction. TWWW, Eagles and JBG to score. COYRs!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    No striker on the bench?
  • Options
    Glad to see Buyens on the bench. Blackpool's pitch won't suit his game.

No TBH even on the bench? He didn't seem particularly right at the weekend so I'm not overly surprised.
  • Options
    Good to see you back RM, may it long continue. Need cheering up today. Just found out 3rd job application in a row has failed to get me an interview. These are jobs I couldve walked into 5 yrs ago never mind got an interview for. Difference is Im over 50 now. Thats a bad feeling....
    Sorry. Supposed to be a match thread. Come on you reds!
  • Options
    I was at the u21 game yesterday at SL. I saw Igor limping to he's car....so injured.
  • Options
    Agreed, would have liked to have seen KAG Or Ansah on Bench. Don't like not having a striker there
  • Options
    Good to see you are back on match-thread duty Red.
  • Options
    Can't imagine the lack of striker is a deliberate choice frankly, presumably Igor is injured or they don't want to take a chance on the quote-unquote 'pitch' he'd be on with a niggle. KAG I don't think has convinced Luzon, I honestly don't recall him playing since Luzon came in (I could be wrong though.) Even so, can't really see us not winning this one, Watt vs the Blackpool defence would surely only end one way. Even Churchino must fancy his chances when a flukey bobble negates the need for power and precision...
  • Options
    Is the pitch really that bad?
  • Options
    Hi Red. Good to see you back.
    I'll probably stick with the player boys, seeing as I'm stuck in bed with the flu
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    limeygent said:

Yes.
  • Options
    Is there any radio/streaming links available?
  • Options
    Nothing to lose tonight or rest of season i hope.the coach does seem to go off the boil when the hard work is done,but a good chance to see how other players work together.This being the case hope the charlton fans that have travelled north get a team that works together and the points.For me 1-1 tonight.
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    limeygent said:

Very much so.
  • Options

Good to see you back RM, may it long continue. Need cheering up today. Just found out 3rd job application in a row has failed to get me an interview. These are jobs I couldve walked into 5 yrs ago never mind got an interview for. Difference is Im over 50 now. Thats a bad feeling....

I feel for you mate. Just about to start job hunting, 52 this year... fooked!

C'mon you Addicks!!!!!!
  • Options
    limeygent said:

IF we play around the donkey shit we'll be ok...
  • Options
    sammy391 said:

Is there any radio/streaming links available?

Not looking good. BBC London have got Smallwall v Seagulls on.
  • Options
    edited March 2015

I feel for you mate. Just about to start job hunting, 52 this year... fooked!

C'mon you Addicks!!!!!!
    Sorry to hear of your troubles mate...hope things change for you and quickly.
  • Options

limeygent said:

And with a beach ball?
  • Options
    Sky bet offering 6-4 on Church anytime goal scorer. Doesn't look great value to me so think I will pass on it!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    UPDATE: There has been a change to Blackpool FC team. Charles Dunne is ill, so David Ferguson comes in and Connor Oliver is on the bench
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    20 mins to KO...COYR's
  • Options
    All championship goals on SSN as it happens.
  • Options
    Chris E..... is 3-1. Bound to score against his old club:-)
  • Options

Sky bet offering 6-4 on Church anytime goal scorer. Doesn't look great value to me so think I will pass on it!

When you see an unfancied horse with short odds like that, you might think 'the bookies know something that I don't'. In this case ... maybe not.
    Come on Churchie. Break the bookies!
  • Options
    UPDATE: There has been a change to @BlackpoolFC team. Charles Dunne is ill, so David Ferguson comes in and Connor Oliver is on the bench.
  • Options

limeygent said:

Bit harsh on Church mate :-0
  • Options
    edited March 2015

20 mins to KO...COYR's

Not for the CL match thread but gutted I lost the job, budget issues. Mental Health don't pay you see, no money in it!

So so shortsighted.

C'mon Charlton!!!!!!
  • Options
    Lost CAFC player...anyone else got it?
  • Options

Lost CAFC player...anyone else got it?

same here
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!