Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Sheff Weds U21 2 - 0 CAFC U21s

DEV SQD: Owls Under-21s defeat @CAFCofficial 2-0... Both goals from Rhys McCabe #swfc

— Sheffield Wednesday (@swfc) March 23, 2015

No news as yet on our squad.

Comments

• edited March 2015

being told it was an U18 side as the U21 are all being saved to start in the next league game.

Good to see Luzon giving the kids a chance now we have nothing to play for.

I bloody hope not, next league game is Millwall lol :wink:

anyway next league game is 11 days away so doubt it
  • Paulie you're in a proper mood today mate. What's up?
  • We kicked off, lost the ball and Wednesday scored within 15 seconds. Owls fan friend very kindly posted the vid to my facebook page... :neutral:
  • Sponsored links:

• Massive win for them.
  • MrOneLung said:

whoosh

Or not, as I knew he was messing around, sorry what put a wink in so people like you don't just assume things(although I had already put LOL in which usually shows I know he was not serious)

really hate this sudden use of woosh and baiting everywhere
    because the way you cant really express yourself when texting(or writing) people just assume you have fallen for bait all the time even tho most of the time you have not
    The use of whoosh is definitely not sudden. Although it was MrOneLung this time I'm sure Henry Irving has been saying it on here for the last decade ;)
  • Talal said:

MrOneLung said:

whoosh

Or not, as I knew he was messing around, sorry what put a wink in so people like you don't just assume things(although I had already put LOL in which usually shows I know he was not serious)

because the way you cant really express yourself when texting(or writing) people just assume you have fallen for bait all the time even tho most of the time you have not
    The use of whoosh is definitely not sudden. Although it was MrOneLung this time I'm sure Henry Irving has been saying it on here for the last decade ;)
    CL not been going that long and my troupes are "when it's on the OS" and "bumpy ride".

: - l
  • Talal said:

MrOneLung said:

whoosh

CL not been going that long and my troupes are "when it's on the OS" and "bumpy ride".

Maybe so but you have said it many times.
  • Talal said:

Talal said:

MrOneLung said:

whoosh

Maybe so but you have said it many times.
    I think not
  • Cue the Pig... where is he?

• First they do everything they can to help the spanners survive.

Now they're beating our u21 team

Sheffield Wednesday are obsessed with us.
  • They also helped Palace survive a couple of years back.
    Eats away at me that one.
    What is their stupid name all about anyway?
    Anybody remember a sitcom called Mrs. Thursday?
    Bet she would have beaten Palace.
    Mmm red wine
  • What was our team in that match?
  • Sponsored links:

• IA said:

They also helped Palace survive a couple of years back.

They hate us so much they relegated themselves instead of Palace.

Tinpot.
    And the northern slags got two goals in injury time against Rotherham ffs to reduce the gap to safety for the scum to 7 points not 10

**contorted , angry , deranged face, foaming at the mouth**
  • IA said:

They also helped Palace survive a couple of years back.

They hate us so much they relegated themselves instead of Palace.

Tinpot.
    And the northern slags got two goals in injury time against Rotherham ffs to reduce the gap to safety for the scum to 7 points not 10

**contorted , angry , deranged face, foaming at the mouth**
    Yes
    IA said:

First they do everything they can to help the spanners survive.

Now they're beating our u21 team

Sheffield Wednesday are obsessed with us.

• Did we ever find out what our team was?
  • edited March 2015

Did we ever find out what our team was?

Whatever it was Henners it was just not good enough, like you I want names, someone needs to be scapegoated for this! :wink:
  • I have noticed our comms team at Charlton do not publish a lot of things, most of our supporters want to read, as well as the under 21 team, I have also asked them a couple of times if they could list which of our players are involved in internationals this break, no reply, nothing on OS. We haven't any games for two weeks, so surely they could find time to put up some information, that as supporters we would like to read. Anyone on here know them personally and could persuade them to give us humble supporters information
  • I agree that I would like to know the line up for this game.
  • For those that are interested in the line up. No surprises

• Thanks Henry, it is a shame the club seem not to want to do this for the supporters, tell me, they are called the comms team, am I right in thinking that stands for communication?
  • ross1 said:

Thanks Henry, it is a shame the club seem not to want to do this for the supporters, tell me, they are called the comms team, am I right in thinking that stands for communication?

I think you are being harsh.

It's not that they don't want to, I'm sure, but they have had a few people leave recently and at least one person is taking a well deserved holiday over the international break so they don't have a full squad right now.

We see all the media appearances from KM but maybe overlook how much work they are in terms of organisation for the comms teams (and in the case of the Standard interview making corrections as Iain Liddle did on this site yesterday).

That's on top of all their other duties.

Yes, it would have been better if it had come from them but it did come from the Club and I passed it on.