Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Millwall vs Charlton | Friday 3rd April 2015 | 3pm | Match Preview, Teams, Predictions, News & Views

Comments

• edited April 2015
    Lose to a late goal; player sent off. Standard.
  • I'd love it if we could see a convincing 3 nil win.

But it won't happen we'll struggle as always, it'll probably be another poor game just like the last 5 have been.
  • If we score a early goal I feel a comfortable wine for the Addicts
  • Millwall 2-0 Charlton kick starting a 6 game unbeaten run for them resulting in their safety - Classic Charlton
  • A beam back 0-0 result.
  • 1-2 To GL's what ever colour Army
  • millwall 7-8 CAFC
  • Millwall 0-3 Charlton is 33/1...
  • Sponsored links:

• edited April 2015

Millwall 0-3 Charlton is 33/1...

Should be 3333/1
  • Millwall have managed 23 points in their last 35 games.

If our attitude and approach is right, they (should) be there for the taking.

"But football's a funny old game, Saint."

• Will Gomez start, seeing that he has played 3 games in the last week? Bulot, YBG and TBH should be OK after their midweek games, whoever plays in the CB positions, I feel confident 3-0
  • Another game we wont turn up, i am sure if we had Barcelona's first 11 it would be the same...Mick Russell the referee I am sure he was the idiot of the Cardiff at home game. 2-0 to the spanners and hope everyone gets home safely.
  • Millwall 0-3 Charlton is 33/1...

Should be 3333/1
    Nope thats if we win 1-0... for once Charlton only beating a side by scoring once his higher than anything else cos they know we cant usually score past Millwall.
  • What if Millwall have turned a corner and their Brentford game was the equivalent of our Norwich game? It doesn't bear thinking about.
    I am very nervous considering that there is nothing riding on this.
    2-2
  • edited April 2015
    I wouldn't say this match has been on my mind that much lately.....but...I have had two dreams about it in the last 3 nights. In the first we won 2-0 with one of the goals from Roger Johnson; in the second dream we won 1-0.

I'm not Mystic Davo so make of that what you will.

Me? I'm going to lump £10 on the 2-0 win with RJ scoring. This is our moment.
  • Millwall 2-0 Charlton kick starting a 6 game unbeaten run for them resulting in their safety - Classic Charlton

This. All effing day long, this...
    Enjoy the false optimism of the young uns on CL BUT seriously THIS is going to happen...
  • If there is any justice and logic in football this will be a standard away win no problem.

There isn't however, 2-0 Millwall with Watt getting sent off in first half.

On the other hand we have to win sometime, we haven't even scored against them for 6 games, this nightmare must end someday. Come on Good Friday, live up to your name.
  • Sponsored links:

• Question, when was the last time that this game was played with such an in form Charlton team and such an out of form Millwall team? I know 2012/13 we were very good and they were pretty shite, but right now I beleive we are top of the form table and they are bottom, I'm not sure if this has happened recently
  • this season would be my guess, plus we had the advantage of being home for that one too.
  • this season would be my guess, plus we had the advantage of being home for that one too.

If we had Wattokele at that time I'm sure we would have won. Instead we had our faith in Tucudean lol. And the Millwall game I think actually coincided with the start of our poor form and our winless run
  • Solidgone said:

A beam back 0-0 result.

Guy will go for the win.

Unlike the set up under Powell and Peeters who just didn't want to lose.

History says we will lose or draw.

They need to win.
    We need to win to give some joy to our long suffering fans.

High scoring game, no 0-0 this time.

Millwall 2 Charlton1 2 4

I must be crazy.

• On current form we should finally put one over the spanners, but this is Millwall after all. I don't think we will lose however 1-1
  • I can't see us winning this one 2-0 to them.
  • I have just walked through my place of work and seen that a framed, signed Millwall shirt has appeared on the wall. This is not a good omen. Given my position at work I can't even vandalise it.