Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Millwall vs Charlton | Friday 3rd April 2015 | 3pm | Match Preview, Teams, Predictions, News & Views

Comments

• I don't think this is the right game for JJ to return to injury from.

Needs to be on the bench! We have no one else! Diarra to start though!
  • It's the hope that kills you.

Millwall 2-0 Charlton.

• Yes, bench would be good. Can assert some of his influence as captain too. He knows how much this game means to the fans. I think if they beat us tomorrow, they still have a slim chance as Rotherham have a tough run in. We beat them and they are gone. We beat them convincingly and we can dine off that for a while.
  • Three.
    Three is the number that makes GL happy, and so that is the number of goals we will score.
    Again.
    The other lot might get one.
  • Jacko to come off the bench and score the winner! The most important goal he has ever scored!
  • I am going to bet £10 on a 3 nil to the Mighty Addicks, but also know I have lost £10 as it is going to be 1 - 1
  • I am going to bet £10 on a 3 nil to the Mighty Addicks, but also know I have lost £10 as it is going to be 1 - 1

Have a fiver saver on 1-1 then ;-)
  • I think we will win big if we score early. Please, it has been long overdue. This has to be our moment. Doesn't it?

Needs to be on the bench! We have no one else! Diarra to start though!
    Depending on how Gomez is looking fitness wise we might need Diarra at CB with Johnson.

I actually think this game could be good for Jackson, he'll be really up for it having never beaten Millwall in his time here this could be his last opportunity and would cement his hero status if he can lead us to glory. Millwall are a a League One side and don't have the talent to bypass JJ the way some of the better teams have this season.
  • Sponsored links:

• He has been out a long time though. Surely if Gomez isn't right we can go with Bikey. he was our best player at the start of the season.
  • He has been out a long time though. Surely if Gomez isn't right we can go with Bikey. he was our best player at the start of the season.

Please not Bikey, I really don't think he has the temperament for this fixture and I can just foresee the meltdown coming.
  • Their best chance to beat us is to get one of ours sent off. I've heard Bailey's been practising his dive and death rattle routine so the ref is going to have to be strong. 11 vs 11 we'll win but I just don't think it's going to work out like that.
  • Their best chance to beat us is to get one of ours sent off. I've heard Bailey's been practising his dive and death rattle routine so the ref is going to have to be strong. 11 vs 11 we'll win but I just don't think it's going to work out like that.

He's been practicing that for about eight seasons, must have it down to a tee by now !
  • edited April 2015
    abaht time for a win dahn at the den .. BUT .. It'll be a draw

Millwall 0 v CAFC 0
  • edited April 2015
    Can see Tony Watt getting sent off or punched for over celebration!! Would only make me love him more!!
  • If he keeps his head, i think this could be Tony Watt's day. We know he has a big game appetite (scoring vs Barca is as big as it gets), and surely Celtic players are used to hostile atmospeheres. Plus he's a bloody good player
  • Kap10 said:

Charlton to win with last kick of the match just after the beam back feed goes down

If that happens, Kap, I wouldn't want to be in AFKA's vicinity at The Valley.....

I SAW his face when we were locked in after the 4-0 defeat & it frightened the life out of me !

• edited April 2015

Kap10 said:

Charlton to win with last kick of the match just after the beam back feed goes down

If that happens, Kap, I wouldn't want to be in AFKA's vicinity at The Valley.....

I SAW his face when we were locked in after the 4-0 defeat & it frightened the life out of me !

To be fair, I've seen his face when he is happy and its frightened the life out of me!!
  • Sponsored links:

• 3-0 Charlton 45/1
    3-0 Watt fgs 200/1
    3-0 JBG fgs 300/1
  • Last two trips have bad memories, can't help but think the scars have however been lifted

Near enough new team, going for a 3nil win to the boys

COYR
  • I just walked past Igor Vetokele at Chislehurst station. He looked cool as fuck.
  • I just walked past Igor Vetokele at Chislehurst station. He looked cool as fuck.

Is he fit for tomorrow though?
  • edited April 2015

I just walked past Igor Vetokele at Chislehurst station. He looked cool as fuck.

Just walked past Guy Luzon looking very relaxed doing some shopping in the new Waitrose in Greenwich. Didn't have selfie stick with me though.
  • Superb jumper and sunglasses combination
  • Superb jumper and sunglasses combination

Phil Parkinson?

• £1 on us to win 4-0 80/1
  • tom- k said:

£1 on us to win 4-0 80/1

Happy valley been doing that bet for years !

He's only been 1 goal away from collecting 3 times this season.

• Luzon confirmed that fellow Israeli Tal Ben Haim will miss the game after straining his hamstring while representing his country this week.

Johnnie Jackson (leg) and Callum Harriott (ankle) are also unavailable for selection, while Rhoys Wiggins will be assessed late on.

Igor Vetokele has shaken off his recent Achilles problem and is available, while the likes of Johann Berg Gudmundsson and Joe Gomez have returned from international service fit for Addicks duty.

It looks like Johnson and Gomez at the back