Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

U18s set for title (ed. Champions)

Comments

• They won't play the final at the valley as the pitch will have been ripped up by the Bournemouth fans when they invade it on Saturday! :wink:
  • edited April 2015
  • According to the Brentford site the U18 final we be played at their ground on either the 06/05 or 12/05 starting at 7pm. They are waiting to see if they get into the playoffs.
  • Anyone hear BDL's announcement about this match today ?

Didn't manage to catch it but thought a Wednesday was mentioned.

Nothing on the OS yet.
  • I think as Bees are in play-offs it will be 13th.
  • I think as Bees are in play-offs it will be 13th.

12th May
  • shirty5 said:

I think as Bees are in play-offs it will be 13th.

12th May
    Just checked the Bees website and it says 12th if they make the play offs so looks like the 12th then
  • Updated on Brentford's website. Definitely Tuesday, 12th, kick off 7pm and free to get in.
  • Sponsored links:

• Blucher said:

Updated on Brentford's website. Definitely Tuesday, 12th, kick off 7pm and free to get in.

Clashes with a meeting but I'm going to do all I can to be there. Really hope I can make it but Brentford at that time of night is a real pig if you're driving

• Swisdom said:

Blucher said:

Updated on Brentford's website. Definitely Tuesday, 12th, kick off 7pm and free to get in.

Clashes with a meeting but I'm going to do all I can to be there. Really hope I can make it but Brentford at that time of night is a real pig if you're driving

We'll be driving.

Oink oink !

• edited May 2015
    I have never been to a youth team game but will be there next Tuesday

No exams left and only 10 minute away on the train. Be good to see some of the next generation play.
  • It's Tuesday not Wednesday
  • It's Tuesday not Wednesday

Thanks
  • Would be good if we could get a good crowd going to this. The U18s have had a great season
  • As we won the title and Brentford were the runners up, why is it at their ground and not ours
  • ross1 said:

As we won the title and Brentford were the runners up, why is it at their ground and not ours

Lost the toss
  • ross1 said:

As we won the title and Brentford were the runners up, why is it at their ground and not ours

Lost the toss
    Thanks Henry
  • Going along to this - even dragging a Spurs fan along (as I'll be parking on his drive). Not sure he's realised yet that he'll be missing Barca vs Bayern on the box.
  • Sponsored links:

• Me and Nathan will be there
  • How is prior
  • He's good had a job with great ormonds street hospital for over 6 months. Trying to get back on here and failing miserably!
  • Good on him really Glad to read that and if one place can make you realise how lucky and blessed being healthy is its there and to show that if you have your life with an opportunity to live it and not waste it being silly on an Internet forum GOSH is the place

Send him my regards and hopefully he will be back in the new Nathan style not just the old one
  • Good report from Dr Kish, I would like to know who the trialist was who scored a hat trick

Charlton warmed up for next Tuesday's national under-18 play-off final at Brentford, with a fine performance in a friendly game at Sparrows Lane on Wednesday.

French outfit, AS Meudon, provided the opposition in the game that had a 5.00pm kick-off.

Meudon took the lead but the Addicks hit back to run out comfortable 5-1 winners.

Brandon Hanlan notched the first two goals, before a talented trialist came off the bench to notch a hat-trick.

Though his first two goals were tap ins, his third goal was a good strike.

Charlton: Mitov; Barnes, Stanic-Stewart, Konsa, Edwards; Bone, Kelly, Charles-Cook; Umerah, Hanlan, Lookman.

Subs: Beeney, Zomarno, Simpson, Leon, Maloney, Birch, Carey, Millar, Lapslie, Trialist, Anderson, Bah.

Goals: Hanlan 2, Trialist 3.

• Gary Goals?
  • edited May 2015

Gary Goals?

I'd forgotten all about Gary Goals, is he still around ?

• I see that Brentford's coach is expecting us to drop off and allow them a lot of the ball

http://www.brentfordfc.co.uk/news/article/jon-de-souza-brentford-under-18-2449397.aspx?
  • He knows full well that's not how the U-18's play. He should leave the mind games to the big boys.
  • It'd be interesting to know who the hat-trick hero trialist was!