Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Copa del Rey Final

Spanish national anthem roundly booed by both sets of fans before kick off!

Barcelona to cruise it or Athletic Bilbao to pull off a shock with their team made up of players all drawn from the local area?

Comments

• Dani Alves' hairstyle a talking point.
  • Insane solo goal from Messi.
  • Qué golazo
  • Bugger!
  • edited May 2015
    That is pure class.

I don't care what anyone says about Ronaldo... watching Messi slalom in full flow is magical.
  • That first Messi goals is one of the best I've ever seen. He was standing still with the ball near the half way line when he picked it up. How does he do it!?
  • He's no Simon Church
  • I have scored better
  • I have scored better

And then you woke up?
  • Sponsored links:

• I liked the Sky publicity ad for the final, it seemed like Barcelona were playing against themselves...
  • Rossman92 said:

I have scored better

And then you woke up?

No honest

1994 against bayern Munich I went Rd 9 outfield players twice, faster than he did 5 there and curled it in from 30 yes it was magnificent, can't believe there's no replays of it
  • He shits all over Ronaldo
    Different class .
  • boogica said:

He shits all over Ronaldo
    Different class .

Different type of player.
  • boogica said:

Sounds a bit niche
  • Rossman92 said:

I have scored better

And then you woke up?

No honest

1994 against bayern Munich I went Rd 9 outfield players twice, faster than he did 5 there and curled it in from 30 yes it was magnificent, can't believe there's no replays of it
    Play Station matches don't count!
  • Spanish national anthem roundly booed by both sets of fans before kick off!

Barcelona to cruise it or Athletic Bilbao to pull off a shock with their team made up of players all drawn from the local area?

I understand Bilbao doing that but why Barca ?

I'm off to Bilbao on a stag do in 2 weeks time.
  • The Catalans want their own country too
  • The Catalans want their own country too

Like Yorkshire ?
  • The Spanish government are considering fining both clubs for their fans booing and whistling during the national anthem, under the 'anti-violence and racism' law. Funny old country here.
  • Sponsored links:

• boogica said:

Different class .

Different type of player.
    Yeh he sure is messi is in a a different world
  • I liked the Sky publicity ad for the final, it seemed like Barcelona were playing against with themselves...

The match was a disappointment
  • The Spanish government are considering fining both clubs for their fans booing and whistling during the national anthem, under the 'anti-violence and racism' law. Funny old country here.

Good job Spain backed Blatter, or else they'd run the risk of being banned for politics interfering in football.
  • Picture taken just after he scored the wonder goal.

• IA said:

I liked the Sky publicity ad for the final, it seemed like Barcelona were playing against with themselves...

The match was a disappointment
    You may not be surprised to know I didn't bother to watch... :smiley:
  • was it played at the Nou Camp, if so, why were Barcelona at home?

Sounds like a bit of a strange system to me:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/32061697

Does seem strange. Barca wanted to play at the Bernabeu!
  • Like a lot of things here, the venue choice for the final is always odd. Strangely it is not decided at the start of the season but when the finalists are known. Sometimes it is a neutral venue, other times at one of the team's grounds.

Probably would have been at Atletico Madrid's Vicente Calderon this year but ACDC were playing there the next day!
  • edited June 2015
    We were still in Barcelona until Saturday evening. There were Bilbao fans everywhere Friday and Saturday, including our hotel.
    Good fun.