Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Donald Trump to Run for Republican Leadership

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-33152947

Has the finances to run the campaign well, but difficult to see many people viewing him as a credible option. Surely Hilary would rip him to shreds should he win the Republican nomination.

Comments

• Great syrup!

Superb
  • I hope it's just a publicity thing because if that moron is the leader of the most powerful country in the world we might as well all give up now.
  • I hope it's just a publicity thing because if that moron is the leader of the most powerful country in the world we might as well all give up now.

Can I bring your attention to the two morons called Bush.

• sralan said:

I hope it's just a publicity thing because if that moron is the leader of the most powerful country in the world we might as well all give up now.

Can I bring your attention to the two morons called Bush.

Well the second one was. Trump Trumps George W though.

Just needs Boris for the full set.
  • Do we really care?
  • Do we really care?

Well no if you have zero interest in politics I guess you don't?
  • Oh dear
  • Sponsored links:

• edited June 2015
    Hmm, Limeygent I believe based in the US for many years versus the usual know alls on CL... this could run and run.
  • Trump is an arse. He talks mostly nonsense from what I can see.
  • Should be good for comedy value. Unless he becomes President, in which case the joke will be on the human race.
  • All how did trump make his dollars
  • All how did trump make his dollars

His dad.
  • This is the country that voted in Dubya twice. Anything is possible.
  • What did his dad do , genuinely interested as the fella has been around for ever and I never really knew of anything about him except hair a tower and ivana
  • Sponsored links:

• limeygent said:

Both Trump and Bush are viable candidates, either one of them could debate Hilary under the table, watch.....closely.

Bush and Trump Maths Debate over Hilary.

• What did his dad do , genuinely interested as the fella has been around for ever and I never really knew of anything about him except hair a tower and ivana

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2011/04/28/970442/-I-m-not-saying-Donald-Trump-IS-a-fraud
  • I don't expect trump to be the nominee, I'm suggesting though, that all who are interested, watch the debates rather than the sound bytes that the media select for your consumption.
  • limeygent said:

Both Trump and Bush are viable candidates, either one of them could debate Hilary under the table, watch.....closely.

Thios has to be the funniest post I've ever seen on here - and that includes Paulie's highlights thread and everything Nathan ever posted
    You would be an expert, how?
  • edited June 2015
    limeygent said:

I don't expect trump to be the nominee, I'm suggesting though, that all who are interested, watch the debates rather than the sound bytes that the media select for your consumption.

Why don't you provide us with a sound byte that proves he is not a racist idiot who would be a worthless shit without daddy's money?
  • limeygent said:

I don't expect trump to be the nominee, I'm suggesting though, that all who are interested, watch the debates rather than the sound bytes that the media select for your consumption.

Why don't you provide us with a sound byte that proves he is not a racist idiot who would be a worthless shit without daddies money?
    Prove a negative?
  • limeygent said:

limeygent said:

Why don't you provide us with a sound byte that proves he is not a racist idiot who would be a worthless shit without daddies money?
    Prove a negative?
    OK, provide a sound byte that proves he deserves respect and to be taken seriously?