Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Wolves Away

Anyone doing this?

Thinking of driving for this one, anyone got any advice on best places to park?

Comments

• Plenty of pay and display car parks in town 10 minutes walk to the stadium.
  • Cheers Beds.
  • ordered tickets today
  • Anyone doing this?

Be careful walking through the town centre in colours. The locals are mainly scummy inbred knuckle draggers who take pleasure in picking off shirters and kids.
  • Anyone doing this?

Be careful walking through the town centre in colours. The locals are mainly scummy inbred knuckle draggers who take pleasure in picking off shirters and kids.
    I dont wear colours but thanks for the heads up!
  • I'll be at this one. Not got tickets yet and meeting some Wolves mates before the match so might go in the home end if it's easier and if there's a chance of more entertainment that way.

Is Luzon banned from this match or will he be on the sideline?
  • Anyone doing this?

I remember going to wolves away on the JNR Reds coach before the premiership days and one of the older lads (still only about 15) got a huge shiner from the above mentioned knuckle draggers
  • yeah wolves not the nicest of away days, not going this year as have been numerous times, its probably in the same sort of fans as sheff weds, Leeds and Bristol, some good ones but a lot of idiots.
  • I'm there, going by train....in the Wolves end courtesy of Mike Bailey's son Andy, who's a Wolves fan. We're old school mates.

I've never seen any bother up there, but then I guess I'm drinking in home pubs with a fella in a Wolves shirt!

This year we'll be doing the Banks's Brewery tour then drinking in The Clarendon pre match and Billy Wright after.
  • I'm there, going by train....in the Wolves end courtesy of Mike Bailey's son Andy, who's a Wolves fan. We're old school mates.

I've never seen any bother up there, but then I guess I'm drinking in home pubs with a fella in a Wolves shirt!

This year we'll be doing the Banks's Brewery tour then drinking in The Clarendon pre match and Billy Wright after.

that would be a BIG aid to staying safe in the Black Country .. BUT .. watch out for the Addick Ultras .. all 2 of 'em ((:>)
  • Sponsored links:

• Three of us going. Meeting up with Fanny and Mr. F. Plus possibly another two.
  • Anyone doing this?

I dont wear colours but thanks for the heads up!
    I used to live 15 miles down the road so been to Wolves with us loads of times, never seen any bother. They probably have a larger element than a lot of clubs do but usual rules, behave with a bit of respect and don't go looking for trouble and its unlikely trouble will find you. Keep your wits about you though if you find yourself in the underpass on the south side of the ground.
  • No tickets on the day i heard.
  • Looks like a no goer for me , wedding Friday night + extension work starting on house , hope all those travelling up have a great day and we come home with 3 points .
  • I'm going, looking forward to it. Any idea how many we've sold

472 sold so far.
  • same sort of fans as Leeds

Must've met over 200 Leeds fans (on matchdays) and told them I was an addick and never had the slightest bit of trouble. Even post match when we beat them 2 seasons ago. They aren't half as bad as their reputation suggests. Along with Wolves, every club has it's idiots. Leeds just have more fans therefore more idiots.

472 sold so far.
    Pretty poor.
  • I have 2 spare. PM me please!
  • All aboard the fickle bus!
  • Sponsored links:

• Great Western?
  • If getting the train remember engineering works. Charing cross London Bridge and Cannon Street are shut.
  • I'm working at Shrewsbury folk fest but hoping I won't be missed for a couple of hours.
  • @Leeds_Addick I wasn't singling Leeds out
  • ChiAddick said:

If getting the train remember engineering works. Charing cross London Bridge and Cannon Street are shut.

Indeed.....my train from Bexley (@ 06:55) is now diverted to Blackfriars!

Friends are travelling from Bickley and they're going to Victoria.

• Will Luzon be on the touchline on Saturday?
  • IA said:

Will Luzon be on the touchline on Saturday?

Has he been charged by FA?

Seem to recall that last season Wolves away was his first game on the touchline!

• The numbers sold for this are poor no denying, especially as it's a fairly cheap train journey. Not that I care up the Addicks! 5/6 of us going.
  • IAIA
    edited August 2015

IA said:

Will Luzon be on the touchline on Saturday?

Seem to recall that last season Wolves away was his first game on the touchline!

Yes and nothing whatsoever happened during the match. No chances, no action, nothing.

That was before I knew that Luzon was so... animated on the touchline