Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Addicks v's Wolves match thread 29/8/15

edited August 2015 in General Charlton
Afternoon all, here we are then at the last game before the international break, question is can we go into the enforced break still unbeaten? After a great win on Tuesday using mainly the youngsters away at Peterborough in the League Cup (oh and by the way Addicks u18's beat QPR under 18's 9-0 this morning) we are back in league action and looking for another 3 points. We've had a great start, it would've been beyond many's expectations that we remain unbeaten after the games we've had, but Guy has them playing as a unit and I fancy us to get at least a point today. I'll bring you the teams as soon as get them.....COYR's

Comments

• Afternoon Red!! Thanks in advance for the updates!! As always they are much appreciated. Debutant today for the Addicks by the looks of snapchat....... The Away Kit
  • Hard game. Be delighted with a point
  • C'mon you Addicks

#threemorepoints
  • any streams today?
  • any streams today?

None that I'm aware of
  • Hi Red. Keep up the good work fella.
  • Good afternoon Red, good afternoon all.

If anybody finds a stream please let us know.

In the event things are as normal I will update from the Wolves feed as usual. Apologies in advance for typos, slowness, if there is 'lagging' and such. Hopefully my updates will dovetail with Red's

Hi to all the far flung Addicks, and respect to the travelling fans.
  • 2-0 Addicks. Makienok and Vetokele to come off the bench and wrap things up again :)

COYRRRRRRR
  • Thanks in advance RM.
  • Sponsored links:

• SUBS | Mitov, Sarr, Lennon, Jackson, Ba, Charles-Cook, Vetokele.
  • Watt still out injured, but Solly is back allowing Cuz to move into the middle
  • Thanks again Redmidland, Saturday wouldn't be Saturday without these threads!
  • Under extreme pressure to paint a railing this morning, it's just not happening. Wouldn't miss this thread for anything.
  • Hi Red, hope you and yours are ok, thanks in advance for thread.
  • Watt posted on instagram that he at sparrow lane .hopes to back training soon
  • CHARLTON | Pope, Solly (c), Bauer, Diarra, Fox, Gudmundsson, Cousins, Kashi, Bergdich, Ahearne-Grant, Makienok.

Whoever wrote the preview and got that team spot on must have good ITK sources
  • edited August 2015

CHARLTON | Pope, Solly (c), Bauer, Diarra, Fox, Gudmundsson, Cousins, Kashi, Bergdich, Ahearne-Grant, Makienok.

More insider dealing! :wink:
  • Not a huge attacking option off the bench especially with Igor not 100% but otherwise a strong squad.

Thought Kennedy might have got a bench place but away from home having more midfielders and some experience makes sense.
  • Sponsored links:

• CHARLTON | Pope, Solly (c), Bauer, Diarra, Fox, Gudmundsson, Cousins, Kashi, Bergdich, Ahearne-Grant, Makienok.

I think GL reads the preview, then picks his team.
  • James Henry starts for Wolves.
  • Henry in the team for Wolves
  • mart77 said:

James Henry starts for Wolves.

It's written in the stars!
  • Good side, happy with that.

The bench shows we really do lack a good winger and right back.

Even with the injuries coming back, we still need those two players.
  • limeygent said:

CHARLTON | Pope, Solly (c), Bauer, Diarra, Fox, Gudmundsson, Cousins, Kashi, Bergdich, Ahearne-Grant, Makienok.

I think GL reads the preview, then picks his team RD's choice of team
  • Sage said:

Good side, happy with that.

Aren't we signing Pennant as a backup winger?
  • WOLVES: Ikeme; Doherty, Hause, Ebanks-Landell, Golbourne, Henry, Coady, McDonald, Edwards, Dicko, Afobe.
    SUBS: Martinez, Iorfa, Price, Wallace, Ojo, Le Fondre, Enobakhare.
  • Red are you getting any sound yet? Nothing for me on Wolves or Charlton player.
  • Sage said:

Good side, happy with that.

Aren't we signing Pennant as a backup winger?
    Whether we do or not, the bench just indicates we do need someone in that position.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!