Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

++++ Charlton Life Player of the Year 2007/08 Poll+++++

Votes around the ground will be collected on Saturday, but lets see how reflective the votes on here will be. Have listed all the main suspects, with the exception of Andy Reid and Cory Gibbs for the mischief makers.

Comments

• Shouldnt Bougherra be in there?
  • added, though can't see him featuring to be honest.
  • Another good reason to renew your season ticket as the voting slips are in the back of the book.
  • [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]Another good reason to renew your season ticket as the voting slips are in the back of the book.

All joking aside though Henry - can we have a few more people collecting them in this year - as last year there were a complete lack of them in the West Lower and I had to fight my way through to the other end of the stand just to find one and a few supporters around us in our block didn't get the chance to vote as they couldn't find anyone to give it to.

Cheers
  • [cite]Posted By: MariaCAFC[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]Another good reason to renew your season ticket as the voting slips are in the back of the book.

All joking aside though Henry - can we have a few more people collecting them in this year - as last year there were a complete lack of them in the West Lower and I had to fight my way through to the other end of the stand just to find one and a few supporters around us in our block didn't get the chance to vote as they couldn't find anyone to give it to.

Cheers

Nothing to do with me or the club I'm afraid. Organised by the supporters' club and I'm not a member.

Complain to Paul Nottage info@casc.org.uk or 07966 498 331
  • can;t believe you put Thomas on the list.
  • Don't agree with a few of them, but thought i would list them to make it look a fuller list.

Why so few members vote in these polls i really don't understand. Takes a second to click a button.

If you are reading this, and haven't voted, please do so :-)
  • [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]Don't agree with a few of them, but thought i would list them to make it look a fuller list.

Why so few members vote in these polls i really don't understand. Takes a second to click a button.

If you are reading this, and haven't voted, please do so :-)

There should be a "none of the above" option : - )
  • Where's Jon Fortune?
  • at the bottom
  • Sponsored links:

• why has my vote for semedo not shown up?

and secondly no Sodje?? think thats a bit harsh considering other names on the list
  • Henry - Thanks!
  • if you see the results screen Carl then you must of accidently voted for someone else fella. There is no way it wouldn't of registered it.

I don't think Sodje should be included, but then i don't think Thomas, Fortune, Bougherra etc should be either. If others want Sodje there then pipe up and i'll add him, but at the beginning i say little point in just listing everyone as realistically its only between 6 or 7.
  • edited March 2008
    If Fortune is in then Sodje should definitely be included!!
    He was a much needed rock for us before Christmas.
  • sinclair not getting a mention then...my votes for mr singh simply for his two quality goals against norwich.
  • baffled at Holland being in the lead I really am.
  • I demand to know who chose Ambrose...they are the real mischief makers
  • Chris Dickson - just because his appearances were not for us doesn't mean he shouldn't count

He's one of the few in our squad to have achieved anythign this season
  • [cite]Posted By: Swisdom[/cite]I demand to know who chose Ambrose...they are the real mischief makers
    I chose Holland but Ambrose is my second choice
  • where's Sodje?!
  • Sponsored links:

• where's mcLeod?
  • ZZ all the way...over the whole season has been our most consistant player by a mile and is the best player we've got (by some way)
  • I chose Weaver. Sorry Nicky, I tried.
  • i chose weaver cos i think he's done consistently well and if one player was not to play for us i think him missing would be our biggest loss... pards best signing imo
  • I voted for Holland, more on a commitment rather than performance basis.

Weaver would of been my 2nd choice.
  • McCarthy - only consistent performer after a shaky start and a true leader in my opinion.
  • [cite]Posted By: Fish[/cite]McCarthy - only consistent performer after a shaky start and a true leader in my opinion.

me to paddy for me just pips weaver and then matty
  • Paddy for me, Matt Holland is a superb pro and an great example but Paddy has come back from a tough start, got his head down and worked his way back and loves a tackle too. Not only that he was the first Charlton player me, Kets or Stu have seen score from a corner in a very long time
  • Weaver for his consistency for me.

Paddy has turned his season round well, Holland has been solid and Zheng and Ambrose have ahd good seasons although perhaps not as consistent as Weaver.

The 3 voters that voted for Bougherra and Varney need to come back to planet earth :)
  • Paddy for the improvement he has shown.

ZZ has been off the pace for a while, but on 1st half of the season display he had been my vote.

Weaver has done little wrong but not enough to make player of the season.

Matty has proved he is total Charlton and never stopped showing his commitment, may well be runner-up in the voting.