Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Karel Fraeye post-match interview

Comments

• Options
    This is the problem with appointing a bloke with no track record at this level. People like Powell and Riga could air their views to RD, even tell him to get stuffed, safely in the knowledge that they'd get re employed at a similar level. If Carol falls out with RD, where does he go? Peeeeters had a better track record than Carol and look where he currently is, out of the network and unemployed.
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    He must be on at least three times the salary he was on a month ago (if not more). Of course he's going to do as he's told. Carol knows we're f**ked and isn't hiding it well.

Given his money-grabbing intentions, and the fact he's not here to change our performance on the pitch, I say give him an earful on Saturday so that at the very least, he's made to feel uncomfortable (and I never thought I'd be saying that about a Charlton manager's first home game)
  • Options
    But Fraeye was cryptic on whether he would be able to add players to a squad that doesn’t look deep enough.
    He said: “When it’s needed it’s needed. Now we look forward to the Sheffield game and after the international break we get time to see things.”

It's needed now!
  • Options

RedPanda said:

MrLargo said:

He said in his 'Boro post match interview that he'd spoken to every player individually and every player had said we don't need any more players.

A liar and an idiot, not to mention totally out of his depth.

The puppet's puppet.

Katrien Meire with a cock.
    What site?
    Where can i see this
    F***edbyabelgian.com
  • Options

Nicholas said:

I thought we only need 11 players and injuries are not a concern. stupid cu*t.

I hate to split hairs, but I believe what he said is you can only put 11 men on the pitch at any given time. I think he's fully aware of the limitations of the squad but doesn't want to say anything publicly that might offend his boss. I think I'd do the same. He is hopelessly out of his depth but must Know that the squad is far from able to compete consistently at this level. :worried:
    Then FFS why doesn't he have the balls to tell his boss !!

How does anyone know he hasn't?

Anyway, what can be done about getting new players in at the moment? Maybe some totally unfit free-transfers are out there and maybe some decent loans/signings can be lined up for January but until then, it's going to be really tough. The return of Kashi would definitely be a start because a midfield of Jackson and Cousins is currently making Semedo and Racon look appealing.
  • Options

CAN WE HAVE A PROPER MANAGER NOW?

Thanks.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    charlie caroli. How can you reason with these people. They have no backbone or principles ( KM and KF). Just yes men
  • Options

charlie caroli. How can you reason with these people. They have no backbone or principles ( KM and KF). Just yes men

Please add RM to that list, the bloke has now wiped out everything good he did in the past in my book.
  • Options

Please add RM to that list, the bloke has now wiped out everything good he did in the past in my book.
    agree, by staying on the Board he is saying he agrees with everything that has gone on/is going on. show your balls RM and walk away now, you will garner a lot of respect for doing so. stay and you are just another RD puppet.
  • Options

Yes, I am intensely disappointed that he feels the need to support KM at the meeting.
  • Options
    Meire = Puppet

Fraeye = Muppet
  • Options

The Interimmer called MK "The Dons", shows how much he knows about British football.</blockquot

Their nickname is The Dons?

• Options
    If we plough ahead with the academy and training ground upgrades, RD will want more money for the club if he ever sells up. The problem is he is destroying the price any sane person would offer for the club, especially if we go down again.

If we don't have a decent manager in place in the next few days it confirms the belief that it has to be done his way and screw the consequences.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I bet he's bloody cheap though.
  • Options

mogodon said:

DRAddick said:

It's not Fraeye's fault. He's not had the players in for training all week because he thought they were at work.

On the plus side, he has made sure the players have all paid their season's subs and he's arranged for Gudmundsson's mum to make the post-match cakes for this Saturday. So all's well.
    Has Fraeye sorted out who's cutting up the half time oranges or does he still do this himself?
    In fairness, he has sent an email to Roland asking this exact question but has yet to get a reply. Meanwhile, KM has bought a bargain consignment of kiwi fruit and so the players are likely to be getting those from now on
  • Options

Thing is, we all assume they know - really know - how much ill will there is towards them. There's not much in the kind of papers they read, can't see they trawl the internet searching for disgruntlement, which pretty much limits exposure to match days. Where they sit in the directors' box a fair way from the worst of the protests. In their minds I reckon they think that a couple of wins and all this will go away, and a nice sanitised public meeting will buy them a lot of time.

And, as a fair few posts have pointed out, Murray almost certainly believes he has a big enough reserve of goodwill built up over the years to allow him to smooth the waters for the Belgian mafia.
  • Options
    We're fucked!
  • Options
    #ROLANDOUT

#MEIREOUT

#MURRAYOUT

#FRAYEOUT

might get this printed out
  • Options
    More Belgian waffle. As another poster commented he is doing a great Les Reed impression. We're getting tonked every week, barely mustering a shot on target but we must cling to the positives and try and do better next time.

Bore off. So out of his depth its not even funny.
  • Options
    RedPanda said:

MrLargo said:

He said in his 'Boro post match interview that he'd spoken to every player individually and every player had said we don't need any more players.

The puppet's puppet.

Man, I've got the perfect photo to accompany that caption - but it goes against my principles to post it. Sigh.
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    rikofold said:

RedPanda said:

MrLargo said:

The puppet's puppet.

Man, I've got the perfect photo to accompany that caption - but it goes against my principles to post it. Sigh.
    ???

Edit: sorry, that's her with another twat.
  • Options

Nicholas said:

I thought we only need 11 players and injuries are not a concern. stupid cu*t.

I hate to split hairs, but I believe what he said is you can only put 11 men on the pitch at any given time. I think he's fully aware of the limitations of the squad but doesn't want to say anything publicly that might offend his boss. I think I'd do the same. He is hopelessly out of his depth but must Know that the squad is far from able to compete consistently at this level. :worried:
    Then FFS why doesn't he have the balls to tell his boss !!

Not having balls is on the job spec.