Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Season Tickets

How many did we sell this season?

How many do people think we will sell next season? If in champ (haha) and league one?

Will be the first time in a long time I could afford to get to the matches and have the time to do so, but I wont will this bunch of jokers in charge.

Comments

• How many did we sell this season?

How many do people think we will sell next season? If in champ (haha) and league one?

Will be the first time in a long time I could afford to get to the matches and have the time to do so, but I wont will this bunch of jokers in charge.

Same as regardless of league status.
  • Complete guess:
    If we stay up around 8k
    If we go down around 6k
  • I'll be renewing, I'm only a few years short of being a season ticket holder for 20-years so want to make the landmark at least
  • On the brink, depends really if we stay up and even then will give it some serious thought, especially if this bunch of clowns are still around. If as is likely we go down then that would make my mind up 'cos it won't stop at Div 1.
  • One, that will be me.
  • SX_Addick said:

I'll be renewing, I'm only a few years short of being a season ticket holder for 20-years so want to make the landmark at least

I got my first season ticket at a concession rate as I was under 16. I was hoping to have one every year until I got a concession rate for over 60. Now just 3 years short of that target I won't be getting one next season.
    Concession rate is now 65, I think.
  • Concession rate for over 60's was removed by this lot is now over 65.
  • Dansk_Red said:

Concession rate for over 60's was removed by this lot is now over 65.

So no bloody chance with this lot running the show.
  • Sponsored links:

• Championship 6k Div 1 4k
  • I decided back in October that I won't renew next season. Nothing they do from now until the end of the season will change my mind
  • Championship = 7 - 8,000. League 1 = 5,000. If we go down (and I think it's still if) then I probably will not be renewing. Stay up and I will need to seriously think about it.
  • I'd estimate we'll have about 7k next season.
  • If we stay up around 3000.

If we go down around 300.

Those Cnuts deserve none of our money IMO.
  • Cannot understand how anyone who wants this board out will even consider renewing if this mob are still here.

Non renewal is surely the most effective form of protest and biggest chance of getting them to sell. To renew regardless of what league will completely undermine all past and future protests and annihilate any real chance of them selling up surely.

Sorry but anyone considering buying a Season Ticket next Season after the way supporters have been treated is unwittingly only supporting the Regime imo.

Plenty of ways of protesting... If you take the approach of not getting a season ticket next season, why does anyone bother getting tickets for matches or use their season ticket this.

I'll be going yet won't be supporting the regime and dont give a shite what anyone says... For 20-years I've made some really lovely friends with those around me and with one grievously ill its the only way I'll be able to keep in contact with any of them!!
  • The fact is that any money spent on tickets, food, beer, programmes etc goes to and helps fund Dushatts Nightmares Regime. Sad but true. People can do what they want and I respect that but I have been totally boycotting since they arrived. Only game I watched was Brighton away in 2014. Those Cnuts are getting no money from me to help them destroy my club.
  • Sponsored links:

• I don't have money to burn. There are 3 of us in this family who go to every home game. 2 adults and a child. By my reckoning x3 season tickets will save me a significant amount of money.

Sorry, its a no brainer for me. I'll be renewing.
  • I suggest that anyone who is adamant that they will buy a ST delays buying it until the absolute last day possible - even if that's after the first couple of games.

Though it is better not to renew logically.
  • edited January 2016
    RanTooFar said:

I suggest that anyone who is adamant that they will buy a ST delays buying it until the absolute last day possible - even if that's after the first couple of games.

Agreed. If you're like me and have had a S/T for over 40 years. You chose your ideal seat in the Upper North and you sit with all your mates. You may want to renew.

But hold out until the last day possible or don't renew at all.

If they only get a 1,000/2,000/3,000 renewals, they may change their mind about selling.

• RanTooFar said:

I suggest that anyone who is adamant that they will buy a ST delays buying it until the absolute last day possible - even if that's after the first couple of games.

Agreed. If you're like me and have had a S/T for over 40 years. You chose your ideal seat in the Upper North and you sit with all your mates. You may want to renew.

But hold out until the last day possible or don't renew at all.

If they only get a 1,000/2,000/3,000 renewals, they may change their mind about selling.

I'm 50/50. But if (and that is a big if) I do, I will be leaving it until there last minute.

• That's it for me, over 30 years a season ticket holder 55 years as a supporter so 3 of us won't be renewing.
  • edited January 2016

That's it for me, over 30 years a season ticket holder 55 years as a supporter so 3 of us won't be renewing.

Even if my personal circumstances hadn't changed I wouldn't have renewed anyway. Season ticket holder for the last umpteen years, supporter since 1957/58.
  • I weakened and renewed last minute this season, albeit at a cheaper price. If we go down I definitely won't renew. If we stay up I will consider it again in late July. Back to the question, I thought we had 9,500 ST's this season. If we stay up I reckon that drops to 7,000. If we go down then c 4-5,000. Irrespective, gates will plummet because away fans drop away by an average of over 1,000 and we will lose the 3,000 absentee ST's that have kept gates artificially high this season. A return to League One would represent is a return to the poorest home support at the Valley in living memory. Half the average gate of three years ago. Sad, sad times.
  • I'll be renewing, I'm only a few years short of being a season ticket holder for 20-years so want to make the landmark at least

I know where you're coming from but 20 is just a number, it is not especially different from 19.

I've had a season ticket for over 30 years and spent £800 on a West Stand car park ticket again this year. The morons in charge of our club won't be getting that money from me next season.