Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

CAS Trust has found the 2%

See latest survey results here and confirmation of who the 2% are in paragraph five: castrust.org/2016/01/castrust-january-2016-survey-results/

Thanks to all who participated.

Comments

• The final sentence of opening paragraph is damming.
  • The final sentence of opening paragraph is damming.

devastating really ... could impact on our crowd numbers for years
  • #NameAndShame ;)
  • Thanks, Prague. I would be more than happy to discuss the methodology and findings in detail with the club. Katrien has my email address.

PS I've worked with the two big Glasgow clubs as well, albeit quite a while ago now.
  • edited January 2016
    That's absolutely brilliant, well done @Weegie Addick and the rest of The Trust; it's really interesting to see that information in black and white.
    just 2% (a familiar figure?) are not protesting because they support the current ownership

Perhaps we could replace that 2% with students from the University of Greenwich from the Rotherham match onwards?
  • well done Weegie, The Trust and all of us who completed the survey
  • LuckyReds said:

That's absolutely brilliant, well done @Weegie Addick and the rest of The Trust; it's really interesting to see that information in black and white.

just 2% (a familiar figure?) are not protesting because they support the current ownership
    That explains it then. Dozy CEO just got the anti and pro figures mixed up.
  • #NameAndShame ;)

Roland Duchalet and Katrien Meire ( weird question)
  • So, how is this survey going to reach the club ?
    How will we know, that this has been seen at the highest level ?
    Will we be asking for their comment ?
  • Sponsored links:

• edited January 2016
    But we think we know best

And by the looks of it we do Katrein.

You clearly don't.
  • The customers supporters plebs have spoken.

• Great work.

Given that Katrien last week said that negotiating with prospective buyers of the club would 'upset the fans', I would like to discover how she found that out. A survey of us?

The trust has a better idea of where the wider fanbase stands than the club does because it has bothered to find out.

The club on the other hand is simply brim full of knowledge provided by the grace of God.

Hence the music in crossbars.
  • while just 2% (a familiar figure?) are not protesting because they support the current ownership

If that is true - and I have absolutely no reason to doubt Weegie's findings - then, as often opined on this forum, 'beyond parody'.

Just waiting to find out whether or not there was an opportunity to share them at the Fans' Forum.
  • The vast majority of fans are actively joining in with the protests...

Really?

That rings as true as Meire's 2%.

I raised it at the Fans' Forum last night. I'll talk to Heather about how we best share this with the club's managers - probably Lisa Squires and Katrien Meire I would think.
  • Interesting how many of the questions ended up "So you have no plans...?"
  • seth plum said:

Great work.

Given that Katrien last week said that negotiating with prospective buyers of the club would 'upset the fans'

I understand that Katrien has to make decisions the customers won't like and personally I'll be fecking distraught at the thought of someone taking over from our genial hosts. But I'll come round eventually Katrien, so feel free to chat away.
  • Sponsored links:

• @Weegie Addick @rikofold

Great work. I'm sure you're on this already but I suspect that this would also be a newsworthy item for the local and national press/media that have been focusing on CAFC recently. If KM is her usual reluctant self to engage with you about it, a few journalists asking the questions would put her on the spot again.
  • Good one Stig
  • rikofold said:

So, how is this survey going to reach the club ?

I raised it at the Fans' Forum last night. I'll talk to Heather about how we best share this with the club's managers - probably Lisa Squires and Katrien Meire I would think.
    I've seen that now thanks. I got a little distracted at that point, but IIRC she didn't really respond or show any concern. Is this correct ? You're going to lose more than 50% of your customers and you have no response ?