Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Friend required for Saturday

Okay so I know this is gonna seem pretty desperate.

Basically I bought a ticket for Saturday on the assumption that my two usual Charlton companions would join me. Turns out they both have "other plans" I have tried three other Charlton supporting mates and none of them want to watch this shower. And I can't persuade any non Charlton mates to come along, none of them are that stupid.

So I don't really wanna go to the match by museum, so if someone doesn't mind a tag along would be good to meet some lifers in person. A pint somewhere, help with CARD stuff then the match. Preferably someone who sits in the North upper as that's where my ticket is for.

I'm 21 a bit shy but fairly friendly, give me a PM if you are up for it.

Comments

• Riviera said:

WLTM, GSOH, NS,

Right
  • Would absolutely take you up on the offer if I were closer. Would even consider showering for the occasion too.

There must be some anorak or recluse on here willing to brace sunlight for a couple hours*

*just remembered it's London and London doesn't do sun
  • Unlikely to be around Sat Canters, but if that changes I'll message you. CARD will definitely be needing volunteers pre-match so I'm sure your help would be appreciated again
  • edited March 2016
    Colin and Paulie are available (:

I'm going to piccadilly today so will no doubt bump in to the resident Regent Street Voyuer (Aka Colin) so will ask him them.
  • edited March 2016
    Canters, there are a few of the Belgian20 who sit in the North Upper who i know would welcome you into their group - probably as long as you promise you'll come along to the next Belgian 'visit' !.
    I'm not sure i'm gonna be along on saturday as i'm hobbling around at moment-else i would take up your offer.
    i'll pm you
  • Try grinder app
  • DA9 said:

Try grinder app

Elaborate..
  • Sponsored links:

• Is it ok if they are a smoker, like cats, but aren't single?
  • There's a girl who sits in the lower west who'd might appreciate a 'friend' to go to the match with
  • edited March 2016

Worst. POF. Profile. Ever.

I bet you still contacting him though didn't you ? :wink:
  • If you supported Kent instead of Surrey....
  • I would encourage you to find the middle aged woman who sits at the front of block B lower west. She could do with a Charlton 'football friend '
  • edited March 2016
    markmc68 said:

I would encourage you to find the middle aged woman who sits at the front of block B lower west. She could do with a Charlton 'football friend '

is she dirty?
  • Go and have a look. Lol.
  • I've heard that Katie could do with a friend going to matches?
  • edited March 2016
    markmc68 said:

Go and have a look. Lol.

Is she worth breaking my boycott over? And did she used to be called Mark?
  • Hi Centres addick, ( or anyone else) I do not have a ticket...... I have inboxed you.
    Cheers.
  • Sponsored links:

• iamdan said:

DA9 said:

Try grinder app

Elaborate..
    You find loads of guys on there wanting to be your friend, it's great! If you fancy meeting a few lads up in soho for a pint or two then give it a go!
  • No need to slag off the museum.

I would help but I'm boycotting on Saturday. Convinently my boycott coincides with me being out of the country.

Join the CARD protester as they will be one down anyway and you'll met some really unique people.
  • Maybe you should see if the sofa is free. Could be cosy.
  • markmc68 said:

Maybe you should see if the sofa is free. Could be cosy.

Very cosy.....
  • markmc68 said:

Maybe you should see if the sofa is free. Could be cosy.

Very cosy.....
    Not sure i fit the 'marketing profile' for that 'sofa wheeze'...... too old, too awkward, and part of that nasty lot who organised that 'Woolwich meeting'!
  • Grindr is a good place to find someone to go with...
  • You're not planning on throwing any beach balls are you? Don't want to get arrested by association