Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Hi Katrien, Hi Roland...

If you thought 1,500 beach balls were bad, you're going to love 50,000 balloons :-)

#WeWantOurCharltonBack

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LjMgMSB808

Comments

• volunteer baloon blowers needed. 20 should do it!
  • iamdan said:

Make them helium then have 8345 of us signing Valley Floyd Road. Roland out.

DOH!! Helium will float up and away, that is no way to disrupt a game.
  • HA HA HA Great Job!
  • Sponsored links:

• Superstar DJs.
    Here we go!
  • Jarman said:

That awkward moment when you're watching the above video and an advertisement appears along the bottom from CAFC to buy a season ticket for next season....

Hmmm.... (although if you click on it, doesn't it cost the regime money?)
    I am unsure.
    But As the video is from CARD google-ads will pay CARD if enough people get clicking.
  • edited April 2016
    Water balloon bombs in the direction of the direction of the directors box is the way to go.
  • edited April 2016
    * (edit - actually I'll keep that to myself)
  • Water ballon bombs in the direction of the direction of the directors box is the way to go.

Mix them up...half with water...half with flour :smile:
  • Sponsored links:

• Water ballon bombs in the direction of the direction of the directors box is the way to go.

Still, sparkling, or recently passed????
    Def urine.
  • Cant view the video here due to copyright laws???
  • I f ffing love you CARD .
  • It's probably the music Tel, that's why YouTube puts ads over the top of the video over here.
  • ah ok mate.We get those here as well, tailored to this market. Sounds like another hit anyway. Well done.
  • Jarman said:

Jarman said:

That awkward moment when you're watching the above video and an advertisement appears along the bottom from CAFC to buy a season ticket for next season....

Hmmm.... (although if you click on it, doesn't it cost the regime money?)
    I am unsure.
    But As the video is from CARD google-ads will pay CARD if enough people get clicking.
    Yes it will cost the club money if you click those ads, but no, CARD is highly unlikely to get any of that money, it goes to Google in most cases when it comes to YouTube advertising.

(I run online advertising for a living)

I'm breaking my boycott to come to the Birmingham game so I look forward to there being 10 times as many balloons as customers in the ground!
  • The funny thing is that they'll bounce off the roof of the stands, only to create a huge mess when they deflate on Tuesday evening. WIll be quite surreal for someone to walk into The Valley on Wednesday morning to find 50,000 bobbing Duchatelet's gently hovering on the hallowed turf!
  • I think the baloons might be off tomorrow. Somebody has reported seeing Airman flying over the Channel holding onto a load of baloons!!!!!