Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

**Paddling Pool for Sale***

I have a paddling pool with a slippery surface, you should be fine, I'm Still Standing.

So twitter has been pinging all morning with the news of the celeb paddling pool olive oil scandal that is not allowed to be reported in the UK, but can in the US and Scotland.

Any guesses as to who is involved?

Comments

• edited April 2016
    Tony Watt, JBG and Olive from on the buses?
  • edited April 2016
    Was it a ru Paul (pool)?

Don't go breaking my heart.
  • Roland, Katrien and Murray. Dirty bastards

• ...that is not allowed to be reported in the UK, but can in the US and Scotland.

Sorry Sterling but Scotland voted to stay in the devolution vote ;-)
  • edited April 2016
    Colonel Mustard, Reverend Green and Miss Scarlett, in the cellar with a lead pipe?

Edited to add: Years ago I had cause to investigate a gay club (for suspected financial irregularities I should add). We were given a guided tour of the facilities that the money had been spent on.

They did indeed have an indoor paddling pool for the "watersports". There were also conveniently positioned grab handles around the edge.

And they say that romance is dead.

• ...that is not allowed to be reported in the UK, but can in the US and Scotland.

Sorry Sterling but Scotland voted to stay in the devolution vote ;-)
    Its monday morning, give me some credit!
  • edited April 2016
    This injunction in England and Wales only succeeds in bringing British courts into ridicule.
  • If Olive Oil is involved it must be Popeye.
  • If only there was a thread on this already.
  • MrOneLung said:

If only there was a thread on this already.

And miss out on another thread of cheap puns?