Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Confirmed: Nicky Ajose Signs 3 Year Deal

Comments

• Good video.
    Let's see.
  • edited June 2016
    More than happy with the signings so far, need to see the rest of the team fill out now.
  • There will likely be more out's than in's in the next couple of weeks.
  • At last, I can forget about Brexit and stop posting boring pensions stuff.
  • Good signing proven at this level.

I think another tick in the learning how to buy players box in that it is a three year deal.

Not five or one as often seems to have been the case under the regime.
  • shirty5 said:

Former Crewe player who has a similar record to a player we signed from the Railwaymen 9 years ago. Hopefully he will be better than him and not a one season wonder.

Time will tell, but won't be getting excited until we see the full squad at the end of August.

Help me out,who was that?
    Varney
  • Good signing I think but will need decent service - JBG is nearly nailed on to leave, Harriot is getting attention too, we've not had a properly creative midfielder since Andy Reid. If Holmes doesn't make the grade our star strikers won't be able to do much at this rate.
  • Good news
  • Sponsored links:

• Great to have a proven goal scorer at last!
  • How tall is he!
  • kimbo said:

How tall is he!

he's tiny .. 5ft/6in according to Wiki .. but Nowak is a fair bit bigger at 6ft
  • edited June 2016
  • At last, I can forget about Brexit and stop posting boring pensions stuff.

• Your posts were never boring mate
  • His twenty five goals from last season looked great and some of them were stunning. Welcome Nicky arose.
  • What I like best is his calmness when in one on one, something we haven't had since Darren Bent.
  • Sponsored links:

• AshBurton said:

LouisMend said:

League goals last season - Ajose 24, Novak 14, Holmes 11 (Total 49).

Charlton - 40.

Great stat, @LouisMend . No wonder you're a thrusting sports journalist and I'm sitting in an office not thrusting at all.
    Probably just as well; you could find yourself invited for a "casual chat" with HR.
  • Poor mans Simon Church
  • I imagine Swindon fans will be pissed off, losing Ajose to a team in the same division.

Was Charlie Austin the last decent goalscorer for Swindon at this level?
  • Snapped his ankle leaving signing session out for three yrs

• thenewbie said:

Snapped his ankle leaving signing session out for three yrs

Yep its true the club Dr called it our own brexit problem
  • edited June 2016
    Great news. Signing Ajose should persuade others to give us a chance.
  • The one thing that you can't help noticing is his desire to get in the box and on the end of crosses.

All we've got to do now is to play a couple of wingers who can cross a ball.
  • thenewbie said:

Snapped his ankle leaving signing session out for three yrs

Yep its true the club Dr called it our own brexit problem
    Charlton hasn't got a club doctor.

• I imagine Swindon fans will be pissed off, losing Ajose to a team in the same division.

Was Charlie Austin the last decent goalscorer for Swindon at this level?

No, it was Nicky Ajose - he scored 24 goals in League One last season didn't you hear?