Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Ramblin Man Fair 2016

This weekend at Mote Park, Been looking forward to this for ages!! Any other lifers going??

Comments

• Options
    Just me then! :smile:
  • Options
    No, but a few decent bands on. Have seen Procol Harum a couple of times recently and they're very good. Would also like to see Uriah Heep. Would have liked to have gone last year as The Scorpions were playing.
  • Options
    Not going but will be hearing it from my garden I expect. Not ideal but means I don't need to mess about with the parking. Black Stone Cherry should be good.
  • Options
    Went last year as it coincided with my UK trip. At the moment I am in Spain so can't make it. You'll have a good time, I'm sure.
  • Options
    My wife saw that advertised round Maidstone and suggested I take a look for some ideas for a few good walks :smile:
  • Options
    Would go but have heard it can go on and on for a bit
  • Options
    Nearly went but did the Kent beer fest on Friday and am a lightweight these days.

A mate of mine has gone every year and rates it. He did the beer fest on Friday and has gone to both days and assures me there is a good selection of real ales.

Was listening to Tax the Heat last week - playing this weekend and worth a listen. Never watched them but am told a band called Hayseed Dixie are a must - bluegrass heavy rock!
  • Options
    Great day yesterday. Hayseed Dixie were superb. Getting ready for day 2 now.

My poor liver
  • Options
    I was tempted to have a look as we were offered cheap tickets as we live in the Park grounds but I ended up going to a stag do in Essex.
  • Options
    Great weekend. Thunder are still 1 of the best , most underrated live bands on the planet. Brilliant