Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Congratulations Manish...

On your promotion to presenting MOTD2. I know of at least one member of this forum who will be delighted for you.

Comments

• Number 1 (two) down the cables
  • Huskaris said:

Yes I agree a very good presenter.

On a personal note Manish lives just outside Swindon and my sister works with his wife. She met him a few weeks ago at a BBQ and she mentioned to him that her brother and sister in law were both Charlton season ticket holders. He said that he had a lot of time for Charlton. He thought that they were a super club, and what the owners were doing there was terrible. Ho hoped that we would sort all of the problems out, and return to how we was.

Your sister or his wife?
    My sister spoke to Manish.
  • edited August 2016

Huskaris said:

Yes I agree a very good presenter.

On a personal note Manish lives just outside Swindon and my sister works with his wife. She met him a few weeks ago at a BBQ and she mentioned to him that her brother and sister in law were both Charlton season ticket holders. He said that he had a lot of time for Charlton. He thought that they were a super club, and what the owners were doing there was terrible. Ho hoped that we would sort all of the problems out, and return to how we was.

Your sister or his wife?
    My sister spoke to Manish.
    Name dropper ;)
  • Manish and Leroy were such stars they balanced out the Millwall Bin Man.

Five just cant compete.