Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

CAS Trust coach to Fleetwood available for booking

Seats on the CAS Trust coach to Fleetwood are now available for booking at the handsome price of £20.

Our booking system is not complicated but it is not quite as slick as we would like. Please bear with us for this - the first coach.

Details of pick up points and how to book are:

castrust.org/2016/08/fleetwood-coach-booking-details/

Comments

• Cracking idea this. Good work.
  • edited August 2016
    Yeah I saw this on the CAST site. Great work, really good idea and a good way to keep money from the regime (though I don't know how much they get from coach travel) and also to help bring people together under the banner of the Supporters Trust. I'm always thinking down the road (no pun intended) that if we have to start an AFC Charlton having a strong trust with a communal feeling around it will be so key. Good luck! If I were going to Fleetwood, I'd certainly be taking this.
  • Brilliant work - disappointed I've already booked my train for this one !
  • Hope @clb74 is booking. He's got 27 mates.

Not as many as you then Prague :wink: .

Great initiative by the Trust, hope it goes well.

You're having a laugh there gonna be on the train they think I'm mad going on the coach I think I'm mad going on the coach
    Anyway see you Saturday.

I'm one and I'm sure there's not another 26 of us :-)

• Sponsored links:

• Its the Internet i can have as many as I want
  • clb74 said:

Hope @clb74 is booking. He's got 27 mates.

You're having a laugh there gonna be on the train they think I'm mad going on the coach I think I'm mad going on the coach
    Anyway see you Saturday.
    You'll have a long wait.
  • clb74 said:

Anyway see you Saturday.
    You'll have a long wait.
    Not you the wife must be back you've been quiet for 10 mins
  • clb74 said:

Anyway see you Saturday.
    With so many mates you don't need my protection, sonny.

• In the long term this service can only exist with people buying tickets on line but we have had a couple of enquiries from people unsure about using Paypal.

If you would like to get a Fleetwood coach ticket but don't feel comfortable with Paypal please e mail us at secretary@castrust. I'm sure we can sort something out.
  • Apart from here on CL, what other means of advertising the coach are being used, Pico ?
  • Brilliant initiative. Well done all those involved.

However, not sure I'd be over joyed sitting next to Prague for ten hours :smiley:

Driving up and spending the weekend in Blackpool moaning about how much a shite hole it is.
  • Apart from here on CL, what other means of advertising the coach are being used, Pico ?

I believe there may be some publicity for it at The Valley on Saturday...
  • Sponsored links:

I believe there may be some publicity for it at The Valley on Saturday...
    So, Brian Cole really IS a double agent !

• Can you pop into Lancaster to pick up us two? :smiley:

Great idea, well done, hope the cosch is full.
  • Great idea, hope its successful
  • Well done to all involved, it will now either force the club to stop there service or reduce it considerably along with the price, either way the fans are the winners.
  • Airman is driving a coach onto the pitch in the 52 (seater) minute....

Can he do it after we go 1-nil up please. Airman's gotta be more successful at parking it that Johnson!

• Hope they remember to buy some diesel or everyone on the CAST coach will have to walk away walk away walk away
  • A sterling and natural idea, I believe Reading supporters' trust combine coach travel with being a Trust. Sadly with our heritage up for sale the need for fans to be involved to a greater degree in stuff like this is essential, Valley Gold being another example.