Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• edited September 2016
    Fuck me, I was dire. I got 69, but there were 8 which I immediately thought "Should've got that one."

I gave up pretty sharpish on the picture one to be honest.
  • edited September 2016
    How very Charlton, I wonder if we could get Swindon's badge on loan?

• 71. Good game that. Shocking how bad I was!
  • 74 on the picture one.

Would have been 75 if it accepted "Swindon" instead of "Swindon Town".

No idea why I didn't think to type the "town" - panicked haha.
  • 91... Forgot Port Vale
  • edited September 2016
    Got 77 on the badge one before my time ran out.
  • 83 on the badge one.

really pissed me off having to type full names though.
    It accepted Newport without County but not Leeds without the united
  • Missed Port Vale and Bury on badges list, but they are from last season as Dagenham were still in it.

Got all 92 team names with 42 seconds left, tough though, really got me thinking on league 2 and surprisingly nearly missed a couple of championship clubs till late on
  • Sponsored links:

• 88 - well done me

Three of the ones I missed out were obvious too. Got all Premier League and Championship. I missed 4 from League One and 3 from League Two.
  • 86 before I ran out of time. I seem to have done well forgetting our defeat at Colchester last season.
  • Got all 92 easily. Have to say, it's always been my party piece and my family are sick of hearing it. Go round the country starting with Plymouth and ending with Carlisle. Practise when trying to get some sleep. Mansfield is the tough one, can sometimes get to 91 and it's always bloody Mansfield.
  • masicat said:

Got all 92 easily. Have to say, it's always been my party piece and my family are sick of hearing it. Go round the country starting with Plymouth and ending with Carlisle. Practise when trying to get some sleep. Mansfield is the tough one, can sometimes get to 91 and it's always bloody Mansfield.

Surely if it's always Mansfield then it becomes the easiest to remember ... :-)
  • 88/92 on the top one. 76 on the bottom one, mind goes blank pretty quick
  • 87 on the first one, bizarrely I just couldn't remember the club that Colin Warnock turned around last season...
  • 77 on names.

I was stumped by the badges one as I thought it was just English clubs...d'oh!
  • 92!!!!

Do i get a prize?

For bullshit?

Hate these things...
  • Sponsored links:

• 92/92 on the naming one with 07:49 left, was trying to think of the last one for about 2 minutes then it came to me Morecambe!
  • Really poor on the badge one, only 48 until I ran out of time!
  • 89 - missed Stevenage, Barnsley and Birmingham!
  • 92/92 with 02:32 remaining on the badge one.
  • Got 92 in the badges with just under 4mins to spare, and 89 in the naming of the 92.
  • Sage said:

Got 92 in the badges with just under 4mins to spare, and 89 in the naming of the 92.

Our badge was quite late on in the quiz, so many people would have run out of time before they got to it! I think the sword logo is pretty well known
  • Sage said:

Got 92 in the badges with just under 4mins to spare, and 89 in the naming of the 92.

Our badge was quite late on in the quiz, so many people would have run out of time before they got to it! I think the sword logo is pretty well known
    The hardest ones are people like Stevenage, Bury and Coventry, where they are more like a town crest or coat of arms than a badge.

Wonder how many people are caught out by Citeh's new badge too
  • I'm one of those joyous delights who tries to commit things like this to memory. Unfortunately, I got to 81 and the other 11 eluded me. One of them was fucking Southampton.

Gimme Presidents of the USA though, and I'll name all 44 in 38 seconds when I'm in good practice. Countries of the world - my best is 5 minutes, but haven't played that one in a year or so, so I doubt I'd remember all of them now.
  • got 77 on the names.

86 on the badges. got man city's one wrong. new badge I think.
  • PaddyP17 said:

I'm one of those joyous delights who tries to commit things like this to memory. Unfortunately, I got to 81 and the other 11 eluded me. One of them was fucking Southampton.

Gimme Presidents of the USA though, and I'll name all 44 in 38 seconds when I'm in good practice. Countries of the world - my best is 5 minutes, but haven't played that one in a year or so, so I doubt I'd remember all of them now.

Love the Countries of the World one... Especially the below one where you've got to click on all the correct names trying to ignore the fake ones along with those that arent actually countries!!

http://www.sporcle.com/games/gwukelic/eenie_meenie_miney_moe