Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Killer clowns

Comments

• Options
    edited October 2016
  • Options
    Superb marketing campaign coming up to Halloween.
  • Options
    They've had that sort of shit for ages as it's been on you tube for a couple of years now.
  • Options
    There was a report on the BBC tonight about clowns. As it started (it was in America) I said to my wife, " they would get thumped in this country " the piece moved onto a guy in this country. The clown had to run pretty fast to get away from man he tried to imitate.
  • Options
    My cousin was followed this morning erith way I think she lives now by some twat dressed as a clown at 6.10 !
    it really did scare her and she can handle herself. (She's Millwall!) My 12 year old is also getting freaked out by it all and there are sightings near to us in Crawley. If I do see someone dressed like it I really want to do them some damage, arseholes.
  • Options

There was a report on the BBC tonight about clowns. As it started (it was in America) I said to my wife, " they would get thumped in this country " the piece moved onto a guy in this country. The clown had to run pretty fast to get away from man he tried to imitate.

That's gun laws for you - enabling lurking clowns to scare the shit out of people since 1791.
  • Options
    It's a stupid craze that will end badly
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Ronald McDonald is off work with stress
  • Options
    cafc4life said:

You gotta be a proper Virgin to wanna dress up as a clown and go out scaring people of an evening. People need to get lives seriously

Really is quite sad.
  • Options
    m.bournemouthecho.co.uk/news/14793567.Man_attacked_by_clown_in_Bournemouth_as_craze_sweeps_the_UK/

I'm not a violent person at all but if this freak comes anywhere near me he's getting a preemptive kick in his comedy klaxons. Freak me right out clowns and I couldn't sleep for days after watching, "It".
  • Options
    IT - best horror film ever.
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    imageimage
  • Options

The original and the best!
  • Options
    Stig said:

IT - best horror film ever.

Must have watched it about 5 times before finding out if you flipped the disc over there was a sequal
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    McBobbin said:

John Wayne gacy?

There's only one killer clown that I find interesting.

Batmans nemises.
  • Options
    Dave2l said:

McBobbin said:

John Wayne gacy?

There's only one killer clown that I find interesting.

Batmans nemises.
    Aye. Though as someone else said, Pennywise from Stephen King's IT was petrifying
  • Options
    Is this the American mysoginist with the funny haircut we keep seeing on the BBC news?
  • Options
    Plenty of clowns at Charlton.
    Owner
    CEO
    Hangers on
    Apologists
    Central midfielders
    ROJO

I was gonna say thankfully none of them are killers but Roland and squirrel are killing our club.

Worst killer clowns by a mile.

Roll on Coventry
  • Options
    A clown according to Cloughieimage
  • Options
    I was in London this weekend .. having booked a hotel before the game was postponed .. was on a culture tour en route to the National Portrait Gallery to see the Picasso portraits .. all along Villiers Street and in the Strand by Charing X station were hundreds of people of all ages dressed and painted as zombies .. and I mean hundreds .. national zombie day evidently .. very Picassoesque I thought .. the majority were just having good clean fun but one could see that a few would go a bit over the top given the chance
    as the bard once saideth .. 'we are all actors .. (forgot the rest of the quote)'