Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bradford Away 10th Dec

Comments

• Options

I have a spare set of return train tickets for £30.

Out on the 9.03 from Kings Cross and leaving Bradford Interchange on the 18.24

Bump

Please help me out here. They're my tickets but I can't go now as am moving house. If no-one buys them @ElfsborgAddick will charge me twice the cost. Have a heart at Xmas.....

• Options

Bump

Please help me out here. They're my tickets but I can't go now as am moving house. If no-one buys them @ElfsborgAddick will charge me twice the cost. Have a heart at Xmas.....

Ffs you have not paid for them anyway!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    How many have we sold for this?
  • Options

How many have we sold for this?

Three! but two can't make it know. :wink:
  • Options

Bump

Ffs you have not paid for them anyway!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Bloody he'll elfs I've never known a game whereyou don't have a spare train ticket
  • Options
    I sell more tickets than train line!
  • Options

Bump

I may have these.

@olster ????
  • Options
    Addickted said:

Loads of decent pubs outside Bradford that do B&B and less than a £10 cab ride to the ground.

Theakstons OP on draught. Heaven.

Are you going Nick?
  • Options
    jamescafc said:

Bump

I may have these.

@olster ????
    Let me know a.s.a.p please.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

You'd sell a lot more If people didn't have to travel with you. :smiley:
  • Options

You'd sell a lot more If people didn't have to travel with you. :smiley:
    lololololololololol
  • Options
    HandG said:

One of our party has pulled out so I have a spare return to Leeds leaving Kings X at 10:00 and returning at 18:00. Obviously only want face value which is £30 - pm me or call me on 07702883725 if you're interested. Cheers!

I'll bump mine too as my train ticket, unsurprisingly, also remains unsold!
  • Options
    HandG said:

HandG said:

One of our party has pulled out so I have a spare return to Leeds leaving Kings X at 10:00 and returning at 18:00. Obviously only want face value which is £30 - pm me or call me on 07702883725 if you're interested. Cheers!

I can see this getting in to a dutch auction!
  • Options

HandG said:

HandG said:

OK, if you want a ticket you can have it for £25. That way I'll only owe Elfs a fiver
  • Options

If you want to stay till the end of the game, that 6 train from Leeds might be tight
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    I'll be going to this. Designated driver unfortunately
  • Options

HandG said:

HandG said:

OK, if you want a ticket you can have it for £25. That way I'll only owe Elfs a fiver

HandG said:

HandG said:

Better still, bloody well go!
  • Options

HandG said:

HandG said:

HandG said:

HandG said:

Who'd wanna spend a day withyou
  • Options
    clb74 said:

HandG said:

HandG said:

HandG said:

HandG said:

Who'd wanna spend a day withyou
    You, clearly.

Anyway, enough of this rubbish. Perhaps we can get back on topic, who wants a very cheap ticket to see Karlo Robinson's Red n White Army?!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Dutch action you say?
  • Options

If you want to stay till the end of the game, that 6 train from Leeds might be tight

Not a chance I'd say.
  • Options
    My one leaves Bradford @ 18.24
  • Options
    Pessimists! There are two connecting trains from Forster Square and two from Bradford Interchange which get to Leeds before 6 including one arriving at 5:44, a full 20 minutes before our train leaves for London! We'll be fine doom merchants......
  • Options
    OK my final offer. Buy my train ticket from Elfs for £25 and I'll give him enough money to buy you a pint. Can't say fairer than that.

PS If you have to sit near him don't worry as he never sits still for more than 10 minutes so goes wandering up and down the train looking for someone to talk to. If you don't want to talk to him then bring headphones and shut your eyes - works sometimes.
  • Options
    so we have 2 spares on this thread? and what prices and are they the same times?
  • Options
    @Arsenetatters @ElfsborgAddick

Myself and @jamescafc will take the two. (I think you have two?!)

Despite what everyone's saying surely @ElfsborgAddick can't be that bad.

Cheers
  • Options
    olster said:

Cheers

Elfs has certainly got mine not sure about 2, but there are other folk with them

He's a really nice bloke, makes away days a good laugh and, contrary to popular belief, does buy drinks. I haven't seen him for a while as he's off on non league games rather than the Valley and I can quite honestly say that I've missed him! But don't tell him.
  • Options

olster said:

Cheers

Elfs has certainly got mine not sure about 2, but there are other folk with them

He's a really nice bloke, makes away days a good laugh and, contrary to popular belief, does buy drinks. I haven't seen him for a while as he's off on non league games rather than the Valley and I can quite honestly say that I've missed him! But don't tell him.
    You can tell Christmas is coming!
  • Options
    olster said:

Cheers

I have inboxed you amigo.