Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Lewis Page (ed. New contract to 2020)

Comments

• Out of the blue that one.

Don't know anything about him but welcome and good luck.

Assuming Fox leaves then is he first choice with Desilva playing further up the park?

What about Chicksen ?
    Leuth said:

You're fucking shit Page you shit cunt!

You may have a valid point if he was the Coventry left back that Magennis ripped apart. Was he ?
    He only lasted 24 minutes before he was substituted. Injuried I believe
  • Out of the blue that one.

Assuming Fox leaves then is he first choice with Desilva playing further up the park?

What about Chicksen ?
    Forgot about him. Expect KR to pick his own players though.
  • Leuth said:

How did he play in the pigs game?

According to the website he played 24 mins in the pigs game. Presume went off injured. I was not at this game so no idea what happened or how he played.
  • SDAddick said:

Out of the blue that one.

I wonder if Chicksen becomes first choice as a left back, and DaSilva and Page being used as wingback/left sided midfield. I also have a theory based on nothing much beyond the players in our squad, that KR may be looking at 3-5-2 as a back-up formation. Being in the middle of a back three would allow RoJo to just stand there and head the ball, and his lack of ability with the ball at his feet and lack of pace would be somewhat nullified by the other two CBs. Playing on the left hand side of a back three would also help Harry Lennon as he's naturally left footed and him getting caught out of position would be nullified by the other two. It could also allow Tex or Bauer to push forward out of defense with the ball on occasion.

Again, nothing here beyond pure speculation.
    KRs talked about wanting a winger, how he wants wingers to excite fans and how his formation is 4-2-3-1. Can't see him playing 3-5-2.
  • Phew, he must be good. Coventry fell apart after he was subbed. :smile:

"The striker did fantastically well to hound down Jordan Turnbull in the right-hand corner of the pitch,and with defender making a pig’s ear of matters, he won possession against all odds before bounding into the box and laying the ball on the plate for Lookman who stroked home from close range. "

Coventry City: Burge, Sterry, Willis (Jones 66), Turnbull, Page (Ricketts 24), Stevenson, McCann, Bigirimana, Lameiras, Wright (Reid 66), Sordell.

Read more at http://www.cafc.co.uk/fixtures-results/match-report/index.aspx?matchid=3925774#quhOzfhp1EW30CgV.99
  • West Ham mate says he's pukka and will be more than good enough at this level
  • Sponsored links:

• Highlight of Facebook dissection of his abilities so far: "he's bang average"
  • cafc4life said:

Goes out with an absolutely worldy by the looks of his twitter.

It's a yes from me

And her name is Paige. So if they marry she'll be Paige Page!
    Hahaha as if. What a mare
  • Unusual in these days of social media with so called people in the know, that no one saw this one coming.
  • cafc4life said:

It's a yes from me

Paige Turner Page
  • Imagine he's only back up for Chicksen, but still , not the most inspiring signing considering our top 6 budget and promotion ambitions.
  • He’s quick, likes to get forward and is a good crosser, I really like that in a full-back.
    That does suggest the type of full back he wants in his team, whereas it was noticeable with Slade how the full backs tended to sit back a lot

I also note that he has lots of tattoos and a short beard so he certainly looks like a modern footballer!
  • edited January 2017

Out of the blue that one.

What about Chicksen ?
    Forgot about him. Expect KR to pick his own players though.
    Chicksen was at MKD for 5 years with KR.
    certainly a bit of a pattern .. 2 newish boys 'doing time' at MKD and Brighton H A .. though Chicksen was a Slade signing .. good to see that Robinson is signing young players (so far) and not gnarled old journeymen
  • cafc4life said:

It's a yes from me

Paige Turner Page
    Reads to me like her name is Louise Paige so surely Louise Paige-Page
  • Sponsored links:

• Skybluestalk.co.uk all saying he's rubbish

Standard

They talking about Slade again
  • Tattoos are a bit shit but I'll give him a chance

Any of our defenders would look shit in Coventrys defence.

Standard
    No different to what Sheff Weds / Derby fans would read on the whole about Fox.
  • SDAddick said:

SDAddick's otherwise impeccable scouting record has nothing here (see JFC), sorry guys.*

His loan was apparently terminated when Slade joined Coventry, so if Slade doesn't rate him then I figure he's decent.

*That's right, I referred to myself in the third person AND complimented myself in the same sentence. Not being British has its advantages...

Head of state, Liz or Donald? God knows I don't like the monarchy and I agree with Thomas Paine about them, but Trump? Really?
  • Don't we have a young LB of our own?
  • SDAddick said:

SDAddick's otherwise impeccable scouting record has nothing here (see JFC), sorry guys.*

His loan was apparently terminated when Slade joined Coventry, so if Slade doesn't rate him then I figure he's decent.

*That's right, I referred to myself in the third person AND complimented myself in the same sentence. Not being British has its advantages...

Head of state, Liz or Donald? God knows I don't like the monarchy and I agree with Thomas Paine about them, but Trump? Really?
    perrrrleeeese .. keep this post free from monarchy/the Donald/politics