Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton Life Lookey Likees - Updated

Comments

• Rothko again !
  • edited November 2007
    Ramos enjoying a becks
  • I think Friend or Defoe had a classic the other day, for the life of me cannot remember it though, anyone else ?
  • Oh yes......

Mr "I haven't worn this jumper since I was 12" himself - CAFC Bourne - is Neil Morrissey.
  • hehe, if I look that suave in my 50's I'll be happy.

Better then Gianni from Eastenders or Noel from AFKA favourite band, Here'Say
  • Well I get told i look like Steven Gerrard and that Nicholas Hoult from Skins. But to me they both look completely different and i look like neither :-|
  • Does CAFC Bourne have the biggest number of lookalikes ever?

Danny Dyer
    Neil Morrissey
    Pete Doherty

Any others?
  • Who were the 2 fella's with Suzie in the pub on Saturday morning.....Brendan Cole..
  • edited November 2007
    LOL pickering nick and welsh lee.
    that went down well!!

edited to say: Saturday morning? how many had you had? that was about 6.30pm!
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]LOL pickering nick and welsh lee.
    that went down well!!

edited to say: Saturday morning? how many had you had? that was about 6.30pm!

When I said it I thought it would be funny.....They both just looked straight through me!! They both look like him though don't they?

It was my dad's birthday....so I'm not sure!!
  • brendan cole's the two of them moulded into one, quality!
  • I've only met him once, but I reckon Len Glover is a THIN version of the dad from Family Guy!
  • [cite]Posted By: F-Blocker[/cite]I've only met him once, but I reckon Len Glover is a THIN version of the dad from Family Guy![div class=Attachments id=Attachments_169963 noWrap=false][ul compact=false][div noWrap=false]family-guy-peter-griffin8.jpg[/div][/ul][/div]

You're not the first to have said that except the other person left out the word thin!
  • edited February 2008
    I think mine was

BourneBourne
  • charltonparklane one is still the best!
  • Addicted (the one on the left)
  • Terry Naylor - A younger Bob Hoskins

Gooonerhater - Philip Davis (Quadrophenia/The Bill)

1905 - Jolly Green Giant

Dave Mehmet - Peter Griffin (sorry D)
  • edited July 2008
    AFKA is Penfold from Dangermouse.
  • Sponsored links:

• Iranian football fan on right = Carter
  • ha ha ha
  • lololol.

made me chuckle that.
  • [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]Iranian football fan on right = Carter[div class=Attachments id=Attachments_276699 noWrap=false][ul compact=false][div noWrap=false]iran.jpg[/div][/ul][/div]

With the Great Soprendo to his left.
  • lol very good afka, lol carter!! lol
  • CPL just ahead of the Carter one for me.. Very funny!
  • still laugh whenever i see the charltonparklane one.

charltonlife coach trip anyone?
  • i have been likened to a (little bit thinner version of) dean conway, the ex england cricket physio.
  • Oh come on!!

Welsh Huw now some Iranian

Can't we start the hunt for WSS' dad again in earnest?
  • pbs top stuff mate, thats had me in stitches dude

this thread is awesome, carter mate you got some quality doubles out there, the iranian dude, thats uncanny