Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Tony Blair

Comments

• I despise this prick more than any other British politician ever.
    Just lock him up for taking us into an illegal war and through away the keys.

His Mrs is a prick too

I despise this prick more than any other British politician ever.
    Just lock him up for taking us into an illegal war and through away the keys.

His Mrs is a prick too

I pretty much just expressed the exact same thoughts whilst listening to the six o clock news.
    The pair of them are utter c....
  • stonemuse said:

I try not to get wound up by politicians so just accept that a few are good and many not so good.

But if ever I was to use the word 'detest' it would be in relation to Blair.

Reading the book 'Broken Vows' was the last straw for me. Money-grabbing egotistical excuse for a man.

Broken Vows really got to the bottom of Blair and the (almost) equally detestable Brown and Mandelson .. (and just don't mention Campbell) .. Bower can be a bit vindictive but he's got a lot to say about 'sincere' conmen like Blair and (allegedly) Branson
  • Does anyone have a view on what he actually said?
  • Chizz said:

Does anyone have a view on what he actually said?

I can tell you what he never said

I am a lying two faced smarmy cnut.

Because if he said that it would be the only truthful statement he ever made
  • Chizz said:

That's the problem Chizz, cant get beyond the credibility issue.

Anyway, stop trying to light the blue touchpaper you naughty boy
  • Chizz said:

You either agree that people should be allowed and encouraged to voice their opinion (even when the vote goes against them) or you don't, though.

Imagine what this country would be like if people weren't allowed to stand up for what they believe in. We'd be like Putin's Russia, Kim's North Korea or, even worse, Trump's United States.
  • iainment said:

Chizz said:

I do. I agree with a lot of what he said. But the problem is that it's him saying it. Which was the point of my original post.
    If he's part of the answer to the problems caused by the referendum I won't be with him.
    He's a liar and dissembler with no credibility.
    I suppose he's fighting an impossible battle, with so many reliable, honest, truthful, trustworthy politicians stacked up against him. Like Boris Johnson, Nigel Farage, Michael Gove...
  • Once a tosser allways a tosser.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited February 2017
    Chizz said:

Chizz said:

You either agree that people should be allowed and encouraged to voice their opinion (even when the vote goes against them) or you don't, though.

Imagine what this country would be like if people weren't allowed to stand up for what they believe in. We'd be like Putin's Russia, Kim's North Korea or, even worse, Trump's United States.
    He should be, and is, allowed to voice his opinion, just because people are choosing to pay it bugger all attention doesn't make the country comparable to Putin's Russia, Kim's North Korea or Trump's United States.
  • Chizz said:

Yeah, I do
  • Chizz the Brexit thread is closed

Move on
  • The guy should be put in prison for an ilegal war.

He obviously doesn't accept the referendum result but a lot of people I speak to who voted remain now say 'lets get along with triggering article 50' so it is a shame idiots like Blair do not accept this.
  • Thank goodness immigration under Blair was so cleverly managed that it did nothing to increase support (resulting in 4 million votes) for Farage.
    Which was I in no way any influence on the Brexit vote, was it, Tony?

Anyway about that dossier and the deaths of service men and women and countless civilians....

Still he must be proud of how his Labour Party ended up after his watch.

Self important, lying, multi millionaire man of the people?

Let's hope more people finally wake up to just what he was and what he is.
  • The only thing that will ever unite this country is hatred of that blocked urethra of humanity.
  • Sponsored links:

• Can't abide the man. Does he still believe he has any credibility left with the British public?
  • Will Blair lose a gold plated pension, if we leave the EU.
    The man should be tried for war crimes. Did
    he not lie about Iraq have weapons of mass destruction/
  • se9addick said:

It's like Grandad babbling on in the corner after one too many brandies.

Just to be clear, in my opinion, there's no such thing as "one to many brandies".
    #fakenews
  • Next up to support the anti-Brexit campaign
    Gary Glitter and Rolf Harris.
  • MrOneLung said:

Chizz said:

Yes. He was wrong.

You can't keep rejecting a vote until you get the result you want. Whether it be a Scottish referendum, Brexit, Trump, Labour Party leadership. You have democratic rules in place and you live by them.

Would you need a general election each time a manifesto promise was broken?
    Does that mean that, subsequent to a referendum, no dissenting voice should ever be heard?
  • Chizz said:

MrOneLung said:

Chizz said:

Yes. He was wrong.

You can't keep rejecting a vote until you get the result you want. Whether it be a Scottish referendum, Brexit, Trump, Labour Party leadership. You have democratic rules in place and you live by them.

Would you need a general election each time a manifesto promise was broken?
    Does that mean that, subsequent to a referendum, no dissenting voice should ever be heard?
    Have a night off.