Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

3 years on and well done for all the protests....

13»

Comments

• clb74 said:

I get wound up by fans saying we might not have a club to support in a couple of years but the mos they will go to is throwing a few things on the pitch.

I held up a banner yesterday.
  • stonemuse said:

stonemuse said:

shirty5 said:
    Hypocritical @raytreacy69 ?

stonemuse said:

@raytreacy69 please tell me how we have advanced in the league under Roland?

Also what has convinced you that he will ever get us to a higher level than we were at the end of the 2012/13 season, i.e. 9th in the Chsmpionship?

Failure after failure, mistake after mistake, and giving them a new chance to prove themselves over at least six transfer windows has brought nothing but dropping into the bottom half of division one.

Just come up with a New Owner that has money and a Passion for the club to move us forward.You will have my backing
    Try answering my question which was asked very politely.
    Any chance of an answer @raytreacy69
    Of course not. He's a WUM

stonemuse said:

stonemuse said:

shirty5 said:

stonemuse said:

Also what has convinced you that he will ever get us to a higher level than we were at the end of the 2012/13 season, i.e. 9th in the Chsmpionship?

Failure after failure, mistake after mistake, and giving them a new chance to prove themselves over at least six transfer windows has brought nothing but dropping into the bottom half of division one.

Just come up with a New Owner that has money and a Passion for the club to move us forward.You will have my backing
    Why is everyone a so called WUM if they dare to disagree with your opinion?
    I thought this was supposed to be a forum for a discussion -Obviously not!
  • I can confirm raytreacy69 is not a wum.

He is just a blinkered apologist.
  • CARD are embarrassing

It you feel that way just ignore them why kept going on and on about it with no alternative suggestions.

• se9addick said:

stonemuse said:

stonemuse said:

shirty5 said:

stonemuse said:

stonemuse said:

stonemuse said:

shirty5 said:

stonemuse said:

Why is everyone a so called WUM if they dare to disagree with your opinion?
    I thought this was supposed to be a forum for a discussion -Obviously not!
    You aren't being called a WUM for having a different opinion - that's not an issue - your being called a WUM for starting a thread taking a contrary position and then not answering any of the good points made by other contributors countering your position.
    This. And doing it repeatedly every couple of weeks starting a new thread on the same topic.
  • Bump. Almost another year on.

Maybe this summer window we will finally get some good players and Roland will fund a promotion push. Get yourself a season ticket, great value for money.............