Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Happy 10th Anniversary everyone - Lifers Charity Match at the Valley 22.05.07

Comments

• Options
    can someone remind me who managed Charlton Unathletic to a victory that day? Deserves a shot at Robbo's job imo.
  • Options
    You pair of gloryhunters - trust the goalscorer and manager!
    Where's the credit for all the hard-working players like me who touched the ball three times, including a throw-in?

Seriously, what a great day that was. And shedloads of money raised for Demelza too.
  • Options
    Where has that time gone? Bloody hell.
  • Options

You pair of gloryhunters - trust the goalscorer and manager!
    Where's the credit for all the hard-working players like me who touched the ball three times, including a throw-in?

Seriously, what a great day that was. And shedloads of money raised for Demelza too.

bloody hell, you were not meant to be on throw-in's. whatever next, women taking corners?

• Options
    edited May 2017
    Those10 years have flown by - the shirt was tight then, it would never fit now. But on the day it was a clean sheet :-)
  • Options
    Blimey. Some faces on there not been seen since! Surprisingly, lots of those smuggling balls up their football tops have actually shed the pounds since then! Some not so much.

A lot less hair on top for some too!
  • Options
    Struth, I thought KR had announced all his new signings in one hit and included the kit launch at the same time. Be still my beating heart........... ;)
    Ps Thanks for reminding me I'm 60 this year :(
  • Options

can someone remind me who managed Charlton Unathletic to a victory that day? Deserves a shot at Robbo's job imo.

we felt sorry for you @LargeAddick :)
  • Options
    What a bloody great day that was.
    Bruv, you really must show me that goal sometime.
    :wink:
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Matchday Programme.
  • Options
    Badger said:

Matchday Programme.

Ah, the John Robinson role at 11. Waved my arms around a lot and didn't stop feckin moaning. :)
  • Options
    Amazingly @Riscardo is STILL 27 :)
  • Options
    Where's the video of the goal, brilliant unselfish set up play .

Another goal was wrongly ruled out for offside as well , who were the officials ffs
  • Options
    @cunningstunt87 was West Ham wasn't he? ;-)
  • Options
    did you score the disallowed goal WSS??
  • Options
    That was a good day thoroughly enjoyed it :smile:
    God that pitch felt big....
  • Options
    Still say it wasn't a pen, he dived ref !!
  • Options
    A few pics I took on the night , mainly of Blackheath Addick. In the first pic that is a young Henry Irvine ( Joe ) shaking hands with Blackheath Addick ( Greg).
  • Options
    Great day played under Canada Addick for Charlton Pathetic. Still no hair!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited May 2017
    brilliant day, can't believe it was 10 years ago !

can't believe I'm still playing !