Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Happy 10th Anniversary everyone - Lifers Charity Match at the Valley 22.05.07

Comments

• can someone remind me who managed Charlton Unathletic to a victory that day? Deserves a shot at Robbo's job imo.
  • You pair of gloryhunters - trust the goalscorer and manager!
    Where's the credit for all the hard-working players like me who touched the ball three times, including a throw-in?

Seriously, what a great day that was. And shedloads of money raised for Demelza too.
  • Where has that time gone? Bloody hell.
  • You pair of gloryhunters - trust the goalscorer and manager!
    Where's the credit for all the hard-working players like me who touched the ball three times, including a throw-in?

Seriously, what a great day that was. And shedloads of money raised for Demelza too.

bloody hell, you were not meant to be on throw-in's. whatever next, women taking corners?

• edited May 2017
    Those10 years have flown by - the shirt was tight then, it would never fit now. But on the day it was a clean sheet :-)
  • Blimey. Some faces on there not been seen since! Surprisingly, lots of those smuggling balls up their football tops have actually shed the pounds since then! Some not so much.

A lot less hair on top for some too!
  • Struth, I thought KR had announced all his new signings in one hit and included the kit launch at the same time. Be still my beating heart........... ;)
    Ps Thanks for reminding me I'm 60 this year :(
  • can someone remind me who managed Charlton Unathletic to a victory that day? Deserves a shot at Robbo's job imo.

we felt sorry for you @LargeAddick :)
  • What a bloody great day that was.
    Bruv, you really must show me that goal sometime.
    :wink:
  • Sponsored links:

• Matchday Programme.
  • Badger said:

Matchday Programme.

Ah, the John Robinson role at 11. Waved my arms around a lot and didn't stop feckin moaning. :)
  • Amazingly @Riscardo is STILL 27 :)
  • Where's the video of the goal, brilliant unselfish set up play .

Another goal was wrongly ruled out for offside as well , who were the officials ffs
  • @cunningstunt87 was West Ham wasn't he? ;-)
  • did you score the disallowed goal WSS??
  • That was a good day thoroughly enjoyed it :smile:
    God that pitch felt big....
  • Still say it wasn't a pen, he dived ref !!
  • A few pics I took on the night , mainly of Blackheath Addick. In the first pic that is a young Henry Irvine ( Joe ) shaking hands with Blackheath Addick ( Greg).
  • Great day played under Canada Addick for Charlton Pathetic. Still no hair!
  • Sponsored links:

• edited May 2017
    brilliant day, can't believe it was 10 years ago !

can't believe I'm still playing !