Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Love Island

Comments

• Kem makes me laugh, seems like a nice lad.
  • So was Marcel cheating or playing the game?
  • edited June 2017
    Funniest thing yet. Kem and Dom
  • Dazzler21 said:

So was Marcel cheating or playing the game?

Answered.
  • Kem jumping in the pool naked hahaha
  • Have to agree Kem is getting funnier by the minute.
  • Kem is funny in a laugh at him way
  • Oh that looks good tomorrow. Paranoia levels will be off the scale.
  • The postcard is genius
  • edited June 2017
    Love Island ffs !?!

Are you lot having a fekin giggle?
  • Sponsored links:

• What a twist at the end!!!
  • Bit more exciting now the photos have been shared
  • Think Amber will go full bunny boiler
  • So pleased Kem stayed in
  • Think Amber will go full bunny boiler

Yes. But also she'll accept him back. She's weak
  • They'll be back together before they leave the show. Locked on.
  • Kem and Johnny played a blinder there to be fair. Smart decision
  • Some of those blokes that left were just such voids. They didn't say or do anything. At least that Craig fella forced himself into the group and put himself out there
  • Good episode tonight.

Chris & Kem's friendship is quality.

Amber's face :lol:
  • What's with all the skin tight white jeans?!?!

Jesus I must be getting old
  • Sponsored links:

• edited July 2017
    Craig has got a rather unfortunate lookalike;

johnny done the right thing, think his new partner is a friendly thing only.

Camilla is only with that Craig because hes the 1st bloke to pay her a bit of attention since shes been in there, she still likes johnny but dont think the feelings mutual, dont think that craig likes her either just a safety bet.

• Camilla is only with that Craig because hes the 1st bloke to pay her a bit of attention since shes been in there, she still likes johnny but dont think the feelings mutual, dont think that craig likes her either just a safety bet.

Not much else he could do.

Olivia was taken, so was Gabby, so (or so she herself thought) was Amber, and Montana would never have been interested in him. So if he wanted any chance of staying in the show he had to go for Camilla, which he did pretty much the second he got in the villa. Camilla would probably have been taken by whatever guy gave her attention, Craig just got in first.
  • yep Craig has played a blinder to guarantee a week long stay
  • yep Craig has played a blinder to guarantee a week long stay

He's looking a bit unhinged - could flip out
  • Craig and Camilla can both go.
  • Macronate said:

Craig and Camilla can both go.

She is a bit over the top for me. I'd hoped for some drama after the recoupling, but it's all got back to normal
  • cabbles said:

Macronate said:

Craig and Camilla can both go.

She is a bit over the top for me. I'd hoped for some drama after the recoupling, but it's all got back to normal
    She apologises for everything and it's beginning to grate.

At least try and get back at Jonny by touching Craig's bum or something.
  • Last nights episode was boring, afraid it's going to go that route with them all lived up, the next vote I think will see johnny go don't know what girl will go, camilla as others have said is becoming quite annoying that craig lad looks and sounds like a bell and I think he isn't genuine at all, so he may go.
  • I enjoyed yesterday, the recoupling was formality really. Amber had to choose someone otherwise she knew she could be booted out after seeing a pic of Kem.

Only thing i am surprised is how quick Kem & Amber have got back together, call me soppy but i quite liked it. Still doesn't seem a good relationship and very unlikely it will work out but still for the time in there.

Craig has a great game imo, but will Camilla let him in at all?

Have no idea on the winner really, Marcel & Gabby might be the most suited but are they going to be the most popular. Maybe Chris & Olivia outside bet? Kem & Amber potentially but i reckon they might have lost a few followers.