Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Love Island

Comments

• Kem's a likeable bloke and could carry them through to win it
  • Kem's a likeable bloke and could carry them through to win it

Agreed, although not the most compatible i wouldn't mind them winning it!
  • Amber is the biggest jar in there. Closely followed by Camilla.
  • Amber is the biggest jar in there. Closely followed by Camilla.

She was, seems to have mellowed a bit lately so isn't so bad imo . Camilla is probably going backwards, lovely girl but probably a bit up her own &&&. Also would be very hard for anyone to click with imo unless they sent in a qwerky/geeky person, not even sure why she went on it. She does get involved and has come out of her shell but doesn't seem the sort of girl you expect on there.
  • Kem seems a genuine bloke but I'm not 100% convinced he still wouldn't like a crack at Chyna.
  • Kem and Amber will last about 2 minutes in the real world.
  • Kem's an idiot. Can't stand it when Camilla talks, she hisses at the end of every word.
  • We just finished watching episode 19 last night. Kem had just split up with Amber. Only 6 episodes behind now lol.
  • Got to laugh, Kem spent 2-3 days cracking on with pretty much every girl in the other villa, chose a girl he said he really liked and got on with, and who he's probably more compatible with and (who i think) is also from Essex............then within a day is back with Amber.
  • Got to laugh, Kem spent 2-3 days cracking on with pretty much every girl in the other villa, chose a girl he said he really liked and got on with, and who he's probably more compatible with and (who i think) is also from Essex............then within a day is back with Amber.

...yeah but he got his nuts in !
  • Sponsored links:

• The music at the end when they were getting jiggy with it always makes me think 'dumb and dumber', which is quite apt for people in there.
  • 4 to go tonight the least popular boy and girl then the most popular boy chooses a girl to go and vice Versa.
  • 4 to go tonight the least popular boy and girl then the most popular boy chooses a girl to go and vice Versa.

Not sure id want any of them knowing they are the most popular
  • Get camilla out - she's a fucking weirdo
  • So, Amber goes over
  • Agreed Camilla has gone from cute and too nice to flipping weirdo
  • May or may not have seen a sex vid of amber. Interesting mirror arrangement
  • Dizzle said:

May or may not have seen a sex vid of amber. Interesting mirror arrangement

If it is her body is unreal.

Which when you think about it, her body is unreal (except her flat bum lol)
  • New people get bombed every time. Pretty much pointless.
  • Fuck off Cam, it's not all about you.
  • Sponsored links:

• Getting a bit shit now and v boring, producers are trying but to no difference.
  • New people get bombed every time. Pretty much pointless.

Yes and I thought that Nathan was coming across quite well tonight

Fucking Camilla - she's a tool

Comes across as holier than thou
  • Theo going in. Chances are Chris will no longer have the biggest dick...
  • The new people ain't good looking enough.
  • Don't like the new ones already.

Anyone think that Tyla knows Jonny is minted?
  • Macronate said:

Don't like the new ones already.

Anyone think that Tyla knows Jonny is minted?

100% for sure.
  • Am I alone in thinking Marcel/Gabby are fake?
    Can't get my head round the fact Marcel who claims to have slept with 300 girls is besotted with an average looking scouser within 3 weeks? Constantly blurting out 'I love you' and calling her perfect? It was less than 10 days that he started saying all this stuff, something ain't right IMO
  • Predictable yesterday, would have been alot better if Mon had the minerals to say Craig is giving Camilla attention and i want to see where that goes, rather than keep Johnny who mugged her off.

Agree Camilla has lost her appeal now and is very jarring now!

Amber video - not long enough imo, she is stunning though :D

Dont see the point in throwing new people in now, the only person who could potentially get anywhere is Cam but she wont as she isn't interested.

The 2 houses seemed pointless as only 1 made it through Alex with Montana, all a bit pittered out really and said it wasn't needed. Still love the show though but it is becoming a bit predictable.
  • The new people should have been immune from leaving at that point. Not enough airtime. Danielle needed more airtime!

Craig couldn't play it cool.

"You not ready for pro green Millie mackintosh part 2?"

Not a bad bloke but that was just cringeworthy. I think he lost her rather then her having heartbreak residue over Jonny.

Over done it with the compliments and was probably full of shit.

Saw a minor chance to be famous, went for it and landed on his head.

• the lack of proper talent in there is becoming irritating no real knockouts, olivia is a raving when done up, camilla is hit and miss.

gabby, montana, amber all average looking i think.

tyla needs a good meal.

not that i would complain.