Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Love Island

Comments

• Options
    he certainly has come on a lot from the start would like marcel or chris to win but dont want olivia to win, so would probably be marcel and gabby to win for me, jamie seems like a nice bloke but him and camilla seems a bit scripted like shes gone on love island and giggled for the 1st kiss with jamie, where as amber was probably letting kem get stinky fingers after the 1st week.
  • Options
    the other night amber was fucking annoying " why is someone texting my boyfreind" dozey bint
  • Options

the other night amber was fucking annoying " why is someone texting my boyfreind" dozey bint

Only the other night?
  • Options
    She's a div. As if the 'recoupling' makes any difference.
  • Options
    they re couple then all sleep on the sofas anyway.
  • Options
    I don't really understand it when they all kick off at recoupling, the new people HAVE to pick someone so chill out. I feel like Tyla and Jonny are on their last legs anyway and that's why he's getting all precious because he knows it. I bet if a new girl arrived and started paying some interest in him he'd jump ship.
  • Options
    Just realised that out of the girls there's two American states currently on the island, one traffic light colour, one profession, one adjective for being talkative and Olivia.
  • Options
    Macronate said:

Just realised that out of the girls there's two American states currently on the island, one traffic light colour, one profession, one adjective for being talkative and Olivia.

And Ted Turner who owns CNN and TNT resides in Atlanta in Georgia, but has a ranch in Montana
  • Options
    Johnny's really not having fun
  • Options
    cabbles said:

Macronate said:

And Ted Turner who owns CNN and TNT resides in Atlanta in Georgia, but has a ranch in Montana
    Don't know why I mentioned this. Just came into my head
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    You can tell Jonny is minted he has no fight because he's so used to getting what he wants and his own way.
  • Options
    Jonny cracking on to California now.
  • Options
    smiffyboy said:

You can tell Jonny is minted he has no fight because he's so used to getting what he wants and his own way.

Yes he's really gone into himself
  • Options
    They should've picked Johnny and Theo for the hideaway
  • Options
    You know Camilla is one of those birds who's proper boring in bed
  • Options
    She just let The Lord Jesus Christ inside her
  • Options
    Lost all interest in Cam, she is dull. Also notice the mmmm every few words is quite irritating!

Johnny is a twat, would like him to go tomorrow.
  • Options
    Camilla possibly the fakest/ biggest game player in there, was with Johnny for weeks and it was moving too fast, new boy comes in and she's up for sex after 2 days.
  • Options
    Yeah, and she perfumed her box so she knew what was coming.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    They are all pretty crap humans apart from Chris, Marcel and Jesus. Even Kem has turned into a bit of a muppet.
  • Options
    Kem and Chris shaving letters into their pubes was hilarious
  • Options
    One thing has confused me in the last couple of weeks, and hopefully someone knows why.

Each episode is the previous day's highlights. There is no episode on Saturday night (only a best of the week thing), but there is no episode that covers 2 days.

Do they get a day off or something?
  • Options
    Ben18 said:

One thing has confused me in the last couple of weeks, and hopefully someone knows why.

Each episode is the previous day's highlights. There is no episode on Saturday night (only a best of the week thing), but there is no episode that covers 2 days.

Do they get a day off or something?

I imagine they will just condense bits in the following episode, I dont like them doing catch up as i watch it anyway so missing out on a day of Love Island :(
  • Options
    "paging dr marcel" has also had its day
  • Options
    I'm guessing the infatuation with this new level of trash is the brazenness of the young ladies to openly talk about and perform the art of sexual intercourse in front of cameras where millions are watching?
    There is absolutely nothing left on this planet that is unspoken and private. We truly live in a very different world.
    I'm by no means a prude, but if my daughter was openly showing all her wares and intimate moments to a TV audience I would be inconsolable.
    What is the matter with these people?

Won't someone please.....think of the parents!
  • Options

I'm guessing the infatuation with this new level of trash is the brazenness of the young ladies to openly talk about and perform the art of sexual intercourse in front of cameras where millions are watching?
    There is absolutely nothing left on this planet that is unspoken and private. We truly live in a very different world.
    I'm by no means a prude, but if my daughter was openly showing all her wares and intimate moments to a TV audience I would be inconsolable.

This guy allegedly thinks of the parents...

• Options

Who gives a fuck! Its great entertainment.
    We have a winner!