Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Love Island

Comments

• Options
    Chris is the best boy in there. Funny, can handle everything better than Kem (Kem gets b###y quickly), but not as nice of a person as Marcel.
  • Options
    i reckon

new bird - kem
    jamie - camilla ( although seems very scripted and dont know how long before shes going to be blubbing over johnny )
    theo - tyla mainly to irrate the fuck out of johnny.
  • Options
    if I were Theo I'd pick Tyla just to annoy the f**k out of Johnny
  • Options
    Georgia-Chris
    Jamie-Camilla
    Theo-Montana or Tyla

...is my complete guess without even knowing what type of man (on paper) Georgia goes for.
  • Options

Johnny and Kem seem the easiest to wind up. Shortest tempers.
  • Options
    Macronate said:

Georgia-Chris
    Jamie-Camilla
    Theo-Montana or Tyla

...is my complete guess without even knowing what type of man (on paper) Georgia goes for.

that would be garanteed entertainment. olivia and johnny really exploding alex would just sit there looking as if hes about to cry.
  • Options
    THATS MORE LIKE IT!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Camilla's still winding me up

"Oh I think I'm ready and over it"

Over what, you haven't bloody done anything
  • Options
    That was great TV, best recoupling yet by far. Johnny looked a bit scared when Theo got up too haha
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

And now I'd shag her just to really wind him up ;)
  • Options
    All twisting the knife into Johnny now
  • Options
    Olivia has proper issues.
  • Options
    Fucking hell - A month in and I'm still hearing "I don't have a type"
  • Options
    Really really dislike Olivia. Horrible person
  • Options
    olivia is a cnut
    Chris is actually coming across really well, i did think he was a prick 2 weeks ago.
  • Options
    Jonny was right about one thing, Theo is a bell.

Tries to be funny when he's not and he's got no banter with Tyla who I am also beginning to dislike.

No wonder some of these people haven't got boy/girlfriends.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'm convinced that Theo was told by producers what to do when he went in. He literally seems to be in there for the sole reason of winding up Jonny
  • Options
    his impression of jonny was pretty funny
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    Laddick01 said:

Olivia has proper issues.

Like she's an absolute C**t.

I agree with most I thought Chris was a bell end at first, but he's desperate to make everyone feel comfortable which is a really nice trait considering the current generations need to constantly rip into one another over the tiniest differences.

Theo has proven he is a proper bell end.
    Johnny is a childish bell end.

Olivia is the worst person on there bar none.
  • Options

Theo's banter is literally the worst.

"He's a tuna melt"

Calm down mate.

at least go with Kem's direct message 'I can smell ham and cheese melt, MELT'

• Options
    Chris was never an ar$ehole... he was just saying stuff tongue in cheek at the startm people just didn't get him. Now they get his humour and now his nice side is coming out too. Definitely my favourite man in there.
  • Options
    If it was just an individual to win Marcel, Chris and Kem would be so far ahead of the others. Camilla was up there but I think she is starting to grate on people a bit.
  • Options
    Dizzle said:

If it was just an individual to win Marcel, Chris and Kem would be so far ahead of the others. Camilla was up there but I think she is starting to grate on people a bit.

I agree with you on all of the except Kem isn't really that funny. He's a bit whiney.
  • Options
    Don't know how the next lot of voting will be worked (as surely no point in Georgia being eligible) but can see Olivia being voted off. Going by twitter, she certainly ain't popular.
  • Options
    dizzee said:

Chris was never an ar$ehole... he was just saying stuff tongue in cheek at the startm people just didn't get him. Now they get his humour and now his nice side is coming out too. Definitely my favourite man in there.

over the whole mike situation he was a bit?, saying make people feel welcome but mike done what theo done and chris called him muggy mike.
  • Options

dizzee said:

over the whole mike situation he was a bit?, saying make people feel welcome but mike done what theo done and chris called him muggy mike.
    But come on... Mike was muggy.