Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

SLP: Primus deal back on

edited August 2008 in General Charlton
http://www.southlondon-today.co.uk/tn/sport.cfm?id=14552

Comments

• ha ha

Will he wont he
  • Ha ha ha what a drama. If he signs, he signs. After all this he'll probably play on saturday and get injured!
  • what a load of ball cocks over a loan deal it aint like the berbatov or ronaldo scenerio

on off will he wont he

i luv it
  • The deal is off , Harry only wants to loan him out untill december. His 35 years old , has not played for 18 months so its no loss.
  • [cite]Posted By: RalphMilne[/cite]The deal is off , Harry only wants to loan him out untill december. His 35 years old , has not played for 18 months so its no loss.

You sure its off?
  • According to skysports its off.
  • Oh well. It must be true then.
  • I have a hunch this one might still go through. Only a hunch though.
  • bad posture mate, can I recommend you see an osteopath.
  • Perhaps we should have come over all irregular about the Thomas deal just like ol' 'arry.(even though it's great to see the back of him for a myriad of reasons)
    Primus would have been fine if fit but if not then hey ho!
  • Sponsored links:

• i would like Primus to come to us hes a Legend whether hes injured or not he'll have a massive influence over the players.
  • Sorry, how is Primus a 'Legend'

Walsh, Mendonca, Hales, Robinson, Kinsella, Rufus, Shirtliff, Williams, Humphrey, PRIMUS??????????????? WTF?
  • [cite]Posted By: Nutte11a[/cite]i would like Primus to come to us hes a Legend whether hes injured or not he'll have a massive influence over the players.

we can't afford to pay someone pretty hefty wages just cause they'd be a good influence. If so Chrissy Powell would have stayed. Agree with CPL too, how is Primus a legend ?.
  • I didn't read it that Nutte was referring to Primus as a Charlton legend.

Surely Nutte meant that Primus has a very decent reputation in the game and has matured into a quality defender.
  • [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]I didn't read it that Nutte was referring to Primus as a Charlton legend.

Surely Nutte meant that Primus has a very decent reputation in the game and has matured into a quality defender.

still hardly a 'legend' though, IMO.
  • edited August 2008
    Okay, I bow to the weight of other's judgement .......Primus is a non-Legend. Official.
    Nailed on. FACT!

;o)
  • edited August 2008
    Primus IS NOT a Charlton legend...nailed on 100% ....can't get my head round anyone suggesting otherwise....some funny folk around...he only played three or four games if I'm not mistaken and a couple of them were as sub I think....how does that make him a ledgend FFS!
  • I have just seen him booking into the Marriot at Bexleyheath! He has a massive left hand drive car that took up nearly two spaces lol.
  • [cite]Posted By: Al the Addick[/cite]I have just seen him booking into the Marriot at Bexleyheath! He has a massive left hand drive car that took up nearly two spaces lol.

Good to know the Charlton Life New Signing Watch team have had a result :-)

WSS, you can call Curb_It at the Blackheath Clarendon, Ketman at the Dartford Hilton, and Ledge at the Canary Wharf Four Seasons, and tell them to to stand at ease...........
  • [cite]Posted By: Al the Addick[/cite]I have just seen him booking into the Marriot at Bexleyheath! He has a massive left hand drive car that took up nearly two spaces lol.

I thought this was a wind up. It's not for real is it?
  • Sponsored links:

• no its for real
  • [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]no its for real

Cool, i'd like him to come even if it's till Christmas. I see why people want the season long loan but if he does well and we're near the top of the league he may fancy staying. Even if he does go, the fact that we're near the top of the league would make us a more attractive option to other players.
  • lol Dan, No Mart not a wind up I saw him with my own eyes :o)
  • to tell you the truth,to christmas is surely the best for us and pompey.If he aint playing well or is injured or isn't performing we can send him back.Harry would only want he back if he is desperate.
  • edited August 2008
    [cite]Posted By: Al the Addick[/cite]lol Dan, No Mart not a wind up I saw him with my own eyes :o)

Great spot Al, did he have Cranie with him or more important was he trying to bring JT back???? ;0)
  • He was with his wife and kids and was quite loaded down with luggage so could be staying a while! I am a member there and use the gym etc so watch this space for anymore sightings! lol
  • I have heard it will all be ok and as long as his medical is aok he will be shown in a red shirt friday latest
  • http://www.newsnow.co.uk/A/295823896?-11197

Primus has signed until December 1st. Scoop by Covered End Junior.
  • edited August 2008
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Al the Addick[/cite]I have just seen him booking into the Marriot at Bexleyheath! He has a massive left hand drive car that took up nearly two spaces lol.

WSS, you can call Curb_It at the Blackheath Clarendon, Ketman at the Dartford Hilton, and Ledge at the Canary Wharf Four Seasons, and tell them to to stand at ease...........

Wow. Membership in CharltonLife really does have its privileges.

Full fledged snoop crew ensuring that no unverified rumors stand? And no fee? Phenomenal.

Are there CharltonLife members with drinking glasses pinned against walls throughout the Valley grounds as well?
  • [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Al the Addick[/cite]I have just seen him booking into the Marriot at Bexleyheath! He has a massive left hand drive car that took up nearly two spaces lol.

could have told me !! Bloody cold hanging around outside the Camponile by Dartford Bridge.