Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Man City v Everton

1-0 to Everton late in the first half, Rooney scored.

What has David Silva done to his luscious locks of hair?

Comments

• City down to 10.
  • 1-0 to Everton late in the first half, Rooney scored.

The fact that I've just googled that makes me hate modern football but makes me hate myself more.
  • 1-0 to Everton late in the first half, Rooney scored.

Definitely the worst haircut choice ever

It had to be Rooney, 200 PL goals now, I'm sure Sir Alex and Jose (both in the stands) are happy
  • Shockingly shit red card
  • It was never a second yellow. Terrible decision.

It was a nothing challenge. Nice to see Rooney score again though, a lot of the criticism he gets is unfair in my opinion.
  • Decent game ruined by a red card which should never have been given

Yeah and no, he has a look and goes into him. He has no one to blame but himself

It was a nothing challenge. Nice to see Rooney score again though, a lot of the criticism he gets is unfair in my opinion.
    I was so happy for him last week. He deserves a proper end to a fabulous career and not to simply pester out abroad or on Utd's bench.
  • Sponsored links:

• And 1 of the 3 that aren't English was born here
  • And 1 of the 3 that aren't English was born here

That's cos Ashley Williams is English. One Welsh grandfather :smile:
  • The 4th official gave it. Was it just because of the look? He didn't use his arms. Not sure if it was even a foul.
  • Think the 2nd yellow was more about Walker having a dig at Baines because he felt Baines challenge on him earlier should've been a foul when it clearly wasn't
  • Rooney scored again - hmm I've massively written him off as well
  • All Kyle Walker has done is what any player, he's checked to see where his opponent is before deciding whether the ball needs to be played or not. They've simply colided and a Goal Kick should have been given.

Madley hasnt helped himself though, has booked Davies for a dive yet Gabriel Jesus went down in the box and nothing was done about that which has to be the worst issue in Football at the moment.

To make it worse for Walker he cant appeal the yellow cards
  • Great seeing Walker sent off.
  • Agree with the 2nd yellow had a look and then sped up into him
  • Bit surprised because I believe Michael Oliver is the best ref in the league. But he's got that wrong.
  • edited August 2017

Bit surprised because I believe Michael Oliver is the best ref in the league. But he's got that wrong.

He's 4th official... Its Madley in charge so his decision
  • Sponsored links:

• Maybe it wasn't the 4th official. But definitely not even a foul. Another fake reaction by the attacker getting a player sent off.
  • Never a 2nd yellow.
  • Stuck a quid in Everton just because they were 10/1.
    Trying hard to ignore cash out.
  • MC been all over them. Don't really deserve to be down. Ahh football
  • Bit surprised because I believe Michael Oliver is the best ref in the league. But he's got that wrong.

He's 4th official... Its Madley in charge so his decision
    Yeah I know he's the forth official.
    Seemed to me the ref made the decision based on the advice of Oliver
  • Have to admit Referees have definitely been tougher this season... Novak / Crofts / Walker have all been harsh decisions for August (i.e. Usually players are given the benefit of the doubt).

It would be nice if its a sign of Refs getting tougher but there needs to be a huge increase in consistency for this to be the case as that is still massively lacking
  • edited August 2017
    FFS... that was no back pass!!!

Its hit the foot of both Baines and Sterling on the way back as the former has intercepted the ball
  • Have to admit Referees have definitely been tougher this season... Novak / Crofts / Walker have all been harsh decisions for August (i.e. Usually players are given the benefit of the doubt).

It would be nice if its a sign of Refs getting tougher but there needs to be a huge increase in consistency for this to be the case as that is still massively lacking

If Cahill was sent off, then Dier and Vertonghen should have gone too
  • All Kyle Walker has done is what any player, he's checked to see where his opponent is before deciding whether the ball needs to be played or not. They've simply colided and a Goal Kick should have been given.

Madley hasnt helped himself though, has booked Davies for a dive yet Gabriel Jesus went down in the box and nothing was done about that which has to be the worst issue in Football at the moment.

To make it worse for Walker he cant appeal the yellow cards

Citeh will buy Trippier for £50m to cover the one match suspension
  • Pathetic 2nd yellow card. There was a worse challenge by Fernandinho and wasn't even a booking. And the commentator said the ref was being consistent and then does that!