Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Conservative Club 6th Sept Benefit Night

SE9SE9
edited August 2008 in General Charlton
Just to let anyone that is allready going to the benefit night or is thinking of going, The England v Andorra game that Kicks off at 7pm will be shown in the Conservative Club. For all those who dont alreay have a ticket you will be able to pay on the door. For people who do have a ticket please make sure you bring it with you. Signed CAFC shirts and Footballs will be the prizes for the raffle. Everyone is welcome so lets have a good turn out for this!

Comments

• Well said.

I know a few off here are going such as The Organiser, Jim Brannin etc.

Spread the word as I know a lot of people on here know some of the lads in question. If anyone has got anymore prizes for the raffle can you contact me or SE9

Thanks
  • Sadly I'm going to be at the game. I hope the night goes well for you. Who did you get to sign the shirt?
  • Good stuff. Hoping to make it up for a few. I hope it's a success!!
  • I cant make it fellas, got a previous engagement that night, hotel etc booked and paid for before the benefit date was set, will buy a ticket though to show support, as others did in my time of need a few years back.
  • who's the benefit for
  • some of our younger lads that are "In The Know"
  • nice one se9. Im trying to sort out a couple more prizes for the raffle, ill send you txt about it later.
  • [cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]some of our younger lads that are "In The Know"

I see.
  • DA9 i won't be around before the wolves game on the 13th can you let me know how I can get a ticket,if not can I give someone some money at Wolves game.