Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Options

"Charlton Championship Favourite?!"

Blame @Dazzler21
  • Options
    Donald Trump > Reza
  • Options
    Don’t worry about it Reza, your wife has probably found somebody else now.
  • Options
    That's not good! Poor Reza! Trumps anot. Idiot and I'm worried for the world with him in power!
  • Options
    Well he left Charlton... what did he expect?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Far too harsh by Trump. I think what he's forgetting here is the goal at Leeds.

He'd heard about that deliberate red card at Huddersfield
  • Options
    Breaking:

Donald trump imposes another travel ban, banning anyone from entering the US that has ever been associated with "the network" due to ex charlton flop "Reza" moaning about America in a British newspaper that is full of desperate pointless stories.

Stranger things have happened
  • Options

Misleading title, Reza can travel to the US
  • Options

Misleading title, Reza can travel to the US

It wasn't meant to be serious
  • Options

You had me worried
  • Options
    They should similarly ban BWP from the US. As we could do with him back up front!
  • Options

They should similarly ban BWP from the US. As we could do with him back up front!

I'd love BWP and Kermorgant as our striking options in this team.
  • Options
    He could still do a job for them
  • Options
    Did Reza really play 42 times for us?
  • Options
    edited September 2017
    Half of those were sub apps.

Out of the 17 games in 13/14, he was subbed on in 7 games playing a total on average of 54 mins a game.

In 15/16 he was subbed on in 14 out of 25 games playing on average 45 mins a game.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    We would've won tonight with reza
  • Options
    Good for Reza.
  • Options
    Well Trump wants to deport all Mexicans out of the USA. If he did then Britain needs to cut all its ties with America as long as Trump remains president.
  • Options

Did Reza really play 42 times for us?

Well, "play" is putting it a bit strong.
  • Options
    So the story was bull , he wasn’t banned at all. But let’s not let that get in the way of some CL Trump bashing eh.

I mean the fella has a million legit things to be bashed over so why people have to make things up still is beyond me.
  • Options
    buckshee said:

So the story was bull , he wasn’t banned at all. But let’s not let that get in the way of some CL Trump bashing eh.

I mean the fella has a million legit things to be bashed over so why people have to make things up still is beyond me.

It's already been addressed that the title was a bit tongue-in-cheek.

The large point is he is trying to ban Iranians from traveling to the US, which is hugely problematic (and possibly illegal).
  • Options
    buckshee said:

Not only have you gone all UKIP/Alt-right you've also lost your sense of humour. IT WAS A JOKE.

As if Trump would know who Reza is and if he did that he'd personally say "ban him even though he scored a good goal at Leeds once"

• Options
    Don't be a prick Ben.
  • Options

buckshee said:

Not only have you gone all UKIP/Alt-right you've also lost your sense of humour. IT WAS A JOKE.

As if Trump would know who Reza is and if he did that he'd personally say "ban him even though he scored a good goal at Leeds once"

Ban him for being the first Charlton player to score a goal at a World Cup and thus making us feel like we mattered for once!*

*was he the first or the second? Had Matty Holland signed when he scored in WC 2002?
  • Options
    edited September 2017
    buckshee said:

Don't be a prick Ben.

IT WAS A JOKE.

No more made up that all that bollocks about not wanking while wearing a Fred Perry shirt or whatever shit that "alt-lite" twat was going on about.