Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• "Charlton Championship Favourite?!"

Blame @Dazzler21
  • Donald Trump > Reza
  • Don’t worry about it Reza, your wife has probably found somebody else now.
  • That's not good! Poor Reza! Trumps anot. Idiot and I'm worried for the world with him in power!
  • Well he left Charlton... what did he expect?
  • Sponsored links:

• Far too harsh by Trump. I think what he's forgetting here is the goal at Leeds.

He'd heard about that deliberate red card at Huddersfield
  • Breaking:

Donald trump imposes another travel ban, banning anyone from entering the US that has ever been associated with "the network" due to ex charlton flop "Reza" moaning about America in a British newspaper that is full of desperate pointless stories.

Stranger things have happened

• Misleading title, Reza can travel to the US

• Misleading title, Reza can travel to the US

It wasn't meant to be serious

• You had me worried
  • They should similarly ban BWP from the US. As we could do with him back up front!
  • They should similarly ban BWP from the US. As we could do with him back up front!

I'd love BWP and Kermorgant as our striking options in this team.
  • He could still do a job for them
  • Did Reza really play 42 times for us?
  • edited September 2017
    Half of those were sub apps.

Out of the 17 games in 13/14, he was subbed on in 7 games playing a total on average of 54 mins a game.

In 15/16 he was subbed on in 14 out of 25 games playing on average 45 mins a game.

• Sponsored links:

• We would've won tonight with reza
  • Good for Reza.
  • Well Trump wants to deport all Mexicans out of the USA. If he did then Britain needs to cut all its ties with America as long as Trump remains president.
  • Did Reza really play 42 times for us?

Well, "play" is putting it a bit strong.
  • So the story was bull , he wasn’t banned at all. But let’s not let that get in the way of some CL Trump bashing eh.

I mean the fella has a million legit things to be bashed over so why people have to make things up still is beyond me.
  • buckshee said:

So the story was bull , he wasn’t banned at all. But let’s not let that get in the way of some CL Trump bashing eh.

I mean the fella has a million legit things to be bashed over so why people have to make things up still is beyond me.

It's already been addressed that the title was a bit tongue-in-cheek.

The large point is he is trying to ban Iranians from traveling to the US, which is hugely problematic (and possibly illegal).
  • buckshee said:

So the story was bull , he wasn’t banned at all. But let’s not let that get in the way of some CL Trump bashing eh.

Not only have you gone all UKIP/Alt-right you've also lost your sense of humour. IT WAS A JOKE.

As if Trump would know who Reza is and if he did that he'd personally say "ban him even though he scored a good goal at Leeds once"

• Don't be a prick Ben.
  • buckshee said:

Not only have you gone all UKIP/Alt-right you've also lost your sense of humour. IT WAS A JOKE.

As if Trump would know who Reza is and if he did that he'd personally say "ban him even though he scored a good goal at Leeds once"

Ban him for being the first Charlton player to score a goal at a World Cup and thus making us feel like we mattered for once!*

*was he the first or the second? Had Matty Holland signed when he scored in WC 2002?
  • edited September 2017
    buckshee said:

Don't be a prick Ben.

IT WAS A JOKE.

No more made up that all that bollocks about not wanking while wearing a Fred Perry shirt or whatever shit that "alt-lite" twat was going on about.