Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Run To the Beat Half Marathon - Oct 5th **Runners check your mail**

Is anyone else posting on this site registered and running in this race ?

Please reply, or if you're a lurker, send me a mail to afka_smudge@hotmail.com

WSS
AFKA
Ketman
Medders
StuofSE7
T.C.E
Kigelia
GlassHalfEmpty
JohnBoyUK
Latimer
3 Blokes
Curb It
Tavern
Albany Steve

Comments

• I'll be there
  • oops, not sure how i left you off !
  • Yeah, I'm not running anymore as I'm moving to Hull on the 27th Sept ;-(
  • Has anyone trained for it?..
  • Blimey, the original list was twice that length wasnt it? ;-)
  • edited September 2008
    any news on sponsor forms yet? and are we still meeting at the Valley after for a beer?
  • GHE, we're putting together an email group for all those involved where we can mail out all relevent info without it getting lost on here.

Is there anyone who missed out who would be interested in taking StuofSE7's place ??
  • WSSWSS
    edited September 2008
    Hijack.

I will hopefully be emailing everyone later today or first thing monday regarding, sponsorship, shirts, post race drinks etc. We just wanted to get a finalised list first...

(Beat me to it AFKA)
  • or a girl who wants my place? or a bloke who wants to dress up as a girl?
  • "or a bloke who wants to dress up as a girl?"

Probably a few on this board!
  • Sponsored links:

• You running Mr Mehmet??????
  • You've been training with me, what do you think!!
  • i got pissed last night instead of training.

do you think ill manage it? feel fecked today.
  • [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]i got pissed last night instead of training.

do you think ill manage it? feel fecked today.

i did exactly then same!!! and feel worse than i ever did before training. Of course you will manage it!
  • [cite]Posted By: DaveMehmet[/cite]You've been training with me, what do you think!!
    Run Forest! Run!
  • AFKA I would be interested in taking SE7's place, I am running a half marathon in Windpor on Sept 21st so am ready to do it

Any chances please?

Thanks
  • [cite]Posted By: Stu of SE7[/cite]Yeah, I'm not running anymore as I'm moving to Hull on the 27th Sept ;-(

Stu you're going the wrong way. The government told everyone to move out of Hull and live in the South East :-)
  • My place is available too. Not going to make it.
  • nooooooooooooooooo you mailed me last week and said you were still training!
  • you cant NOT do it Medders,we are relying on you to pull us through!
  • Sponsored links:

• I'm going to follow on the bike
  • [cite]Posted By: Glass half empty[/cite]you cant NOT do it Medders,we are relying on you to pull us through!

If that's true mate, you'll all be getting scooped up by the follow-up van...
  • [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]My place is available too. Not going to make it.

[cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Glass half empty[/cite]you cant NOT do it Medders,we are relying on you to pull us through!

If that's true mate, you'll all be getting scooped up by the follow-up van...

And I'm relying on you to keep me company at the back, don't give up mate :-)
  • Are all of us backrunners gonna be tied together like the ghurkas do to make sure we all make it
  • [cite]Posted By: DaveStorry[/cite]Are all of us backrunners gonna be tied together like the ghurkas do to make sure we all make it

Me and Medders are racing the "scrubber thingy/sweeper up machine" at the back ;-) it could be close!!!

waiting for the first >>>>>>>>>>>My money's on the "scrubber"........comment ;-)
  • I dont recognise any of the music/bands. I might wear me ipod.
  • Just found my voice. Count me in.
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: Stu of SE7[/cite]Yeah, I'm not running anymore as I'm moving to Hull on the 27th Sept ;-([/quote]

Hi Stu, I missed out on entry into this and if still available would be interested in taking your place or anybody else who is now not running. If you could let me know would appreciate it.
    Thanks
  • They have released a more detailed map, Hillreach!!! Arrrrrrgh that will be end for me.
  • Afternoon all

I have literally just sent an email to all runners regarding a few things. If you have not received an email in the next few hours or so please whisper me and i'll send you back the email via a whisper or re-send it to a different email address.

Cheers