Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

West Ham

Comments

• Moyes could be this decade's Roeder.
  • Harry?

Now that would be bloody hilarious.

Kumb is making for great reading this morning. They really don't want Moyes, do they?
  • JohnBoyUK said:

Harry?

Now that would be bloody hilarious.

Kumb is making for great reading this morning. They really don't want Moyes, do they?
    No they don't....Dean Ashton talking on R5L.....'Moyes wouldn't inspire me if I was a WH player'
  • Moyes will be an excellent appointment. If he gets the same amount of points/game he got for Sunderland they should finish the season on less than 30!!
  • Koeman could get this group of West ham players playing well.

I hope it's Moyes or Arry.
  • Sean Dyce...........at least then he wont have to change the tiles on his patio / bathroom or wherever he has claret & blue at home.
  • edited November 2017
    The man they'd never touch again... OR would they?

• Moyes or Arry have to be the best choices or possibly Pards.
  • Sponsored links:

• My cousin is a west ham fan this is what he said when i asked about Moyes on facebook

I'd take anyone over Bilic at the minute. I think he done really well at Everton. He'll make us harder to beat for a start. Giving us a far better chance to win games with our obvious attacking talent.
  • Moyes will do well at the ammers if he gets the gig.
  • My cousin is a west ham fan this is what he said when i asked about Moyes on facebook

I'd take anyone over Bilic at the minute. I think he done really well at Everton. He'll make us harder to beat for a start. Giving us a far better chance to win games with our obvious attacking talent.

Does your mate know that Moyes managed Sunderland????????? :wink:
  • Sean Dyce...........at least then he wont have to change the tiles on his patio / bathroom or wherever he has claret & blue at home.

I think he has already changed his tiles to blue for the Everton job by the way he has been going about his press answers. He best get digging the claret and blue back out of his skip.
  • Considering how shite they've been under Bilic I was surprised to hear he had the best points per game ratio of any West Ham manager in the Premier League.
    That one good year made the difference
  • cfgs said:

Moyes could be this decade's Roeder.

Round of applause
  • edited November 2017
    And Moyes it is, this could give Sunderland fans something to laugh about. I wonder if he’ll give the same stirring interview as he did when he was in charge there. He’s starting to remind me of someone

• Sponsored links:

• My main issue with this is that it's one less relegation spot for Palarse
  • edited November 2017
    Taxi_Lad said:

My main issue with this is that it's one less relegation spot for Palarse

I still think Wet Sham will finish above Palarse although I hope they both get relegated, especially if we manage to sneak promotion.
  • dizzee said:

I like Bilic a lot. If I were an Everton fan I'd want him. With backing he could do well.

To be fair he had backing at West ham. They signed Hart, Zabaleta, Arnautovic and Hernandez in the summer, that's 4 experienced players on big wages. And he did nothing with them, they got worse.
  • edited November 2017

dizzee said:

I like Bilic a lot. If I were an Everton fan I'd want him. With backing he could do well.

To be fair he had backing at West ham. They signed Hart, Zabaleta, Arnautovic and Hernandez in the summer, that's 4 experienced players on big wages. And he did nothing with them, they got worse.
    This type of team never cease to amaze me - they need defenders. Zabaleta is well past it.
  • I think he will do better than he did at Sunderland, but hopefully they still struggle.
  • The so-called 'Academy of Football'.

Who was the last player they produced that was any good? Noble or Reid maybe?

Even their highly rated youngsters like Burke and Oxford are out on loan, and Freddie Sears who was meant to be the next best thing disappeared to Colchester before re-appearing at Ipswich.