Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Scunthorpe v Charlton - Match Thread

Comments

• I like that line up. I'll go for a 1-1 draw.
  • A very strong team. The bench not so much.
  • Shows that other than up top we do have some depth.

Clarke, Pearce, Fosu and Reeves out plus Page and Lennon long term but still a decent starting XI.

Young bench but other than Dodoo good players plus the experience of Jackson.

Come on the black and white army
  • Here come the two sides.... COYA!!!!!!! #cafc
  • I do not know how many will be wanting tweets next weekend but I will not be here, so hopefully someone else can keep the information going.
  • KICK-OFF ⚽ | 1' Scunthorpe get the action underway... #cafc
  • 1' The Addicks, dressed all in white this afternoon, win a free-kick on halfway for a handball. #cafc
  • Posted at
    2'
    Foul by Ahmed Kashi (Charlton Athletic).
    Posted at
    2'
    Tom Hopper (Scunthorpe United) wins a free kick in the attacking half.
  • Donny 0-1MKD
  • 5' First chance goes the way of Charlton. Dasilva crosses, Magennis just can't get his head on the ball, but Marshall tries an acrobatic effort which is wide. #cafc
  • Sponsored links:

• Fancy us today 4+ goals 28/1
  • clb74 said:

Fancy us today 4+ goals 28/1

Hahahahaha
  • clb74 said:

Fancy us today 4+ goals 28/1

If only :smiley:
  • 7' Good play from the Iron as Madden controls the ball for Adelakun. Madden was involved later on, hooking the ball goalwards with Hopper beaten to the ball by Amos. #UTI (0-0)
  • Cmmmoooon reds sorry I'm late, james brown was at my sister's
  • 9' Kashi does well to break up Adelakun's run towards the box. #cafc
  • Fucking great stream, and the picture is not bad too
  • 10' A fairly tight opening 10 minutes here. 0-0. #cafc
  • 12' Good counter-attacking football from the Iron as they win the ball back before Madden plays a give-and-go. The defence were alert and Amos cleared. #UTI (0-0)
  • Sponsored links:

Can you post the link please LennyLowrent.
  • 13' Sarr makes an important interception in the box to stop a cross from reaching Madden in a goalscoring position. Corner Scunthorpe... #cafc
  • 14' CHANCE! Charlton break with Holmes, he plays in Marshall who sees his effort saved one-on-one! #cafc
  • 14' Marshall breaks down the left and draws a brilliant save from Gilks as he spread himself. Corner to the Addicks after Ojo cleared. #UTI (0-0)
  • Awful touch from Marshall there to let the goalkeeper close down the angle. Aaaargh
  • edited November 2017
    15' The Addicks win a corner as a result, but there's a break in play first while Scunthorpe's Clarke receives treatment. #cafc

15' Looks like the defenders afternoon is over as he limps off and the hosts prepare a sub. #cafc
  • White..???

Played in white stripe against them about 5years ago lost 1-0.

Can you post the link please LennyLowrent.
    To my stream..? Any time darling
  • 17' Play resumes with ten men for the Iron as Holmes readies himself. Holmes of Charlton hits the ball wide of the target in the meantime. #UTI (0-0)
  • 17' Scunthorpe sub | Duane Holmes replaces the injured Jordan Clarke. #cafc
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!